Nicest armpits on GaG?

Nicest armpits on GaG?

I 💗💗💗💗💗 armpits!!! Show me urs?😇

0|1
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I actually trimmed mine the other day to see if my pits would feel less sweaty since the hair isn't retaining water. Love the trim so far...

files.riffsy.com/.../raw

... miss the old times though

1|0
    0|0
    • I love the old pit look. So manly!

• -gasp- No...

6|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I have ever gone looking at the arm pits of women on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well you should, since we're all forced to look at your patoot-__-

• Show All
    • -_________________________________________________________________________________________________-

• Here, a close up of my hairy armpit

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...%E2%80%931901).svg.png

1|0
    0|0
    • I love em hairy. Great!😆

• 1|2
    1|0
  • I shave my arm puts

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhh I'd rather not do that lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Beauty contests are fine, but this is just over the top.

0|0
    1|0
  • So your fetish are arm pits? 😐

1|1
    0|0
  • uh what the o-O

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you'll say pretty please

0|0
    0|0
  • Dafuqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0|0
    0|0
    • YOU'RE WHITE.

• Niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Pfft 😂

• what the fuck is wrong with you people

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are hairy. I'm sure you don't want to see that lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • How hairy we talking here? Peach fuzz or can I literally swing like George of the jungle?

• Show All
    • Just because you have a penis between your legs, doesn't mean you're banned from shaving your pits (if you choose)
      Just an fyi.

• Yeah but I'm saying girls typically don't care.

What Girls Said 8