Guys, How much do guys notice or care about a girl's eyelashes/teeth?

I'm 20yo (in college trying to get a bf) and I have trichotillomania (brain disorder that cuases the uncontrollable urge to pull one's own hair out) and I pull out ONLY my eyelashes NOT the hair on my head... I normally wear thick black liquid eyeliner (I have ZERO eyelashes so without the liner my eyelids just look very pink...) so that you can't tell from far or I wear natrual looking fake lashes (people have been shocked to find out they were fake so I know they look legit) but it makes me self conscious especially when talking to a guy I like... So how much do guys actually care about eyelashes? Would they even notice they were gone?

On a side note I have been told many times that I'm very attractive but I also have a small gap between my 2 top teeth (parents couldn't afford braces) and it also makes me self conscious to the point that I refuse to smile while showing my teeth and covering my mouth when I laugh but do guys really notice things like that? And does it really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyelashes? Not an issues. Honestly, I doubt most guys would notice, or make a big deal out of it. Your teeth? They sound fine to me. As long as they aren't black or something that comes from lack of care. That's different. Having a gap is like not even a top 15 list for a dealbreaker.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like a guy would should be more concerned about your lack of confidence (teeth) and condition (hair) if they can't respect you and care about you then they don't deserve your take lashes lol. I hope you feel better about yourself soon!!!

What Guys Said 13

• Teeth and eyes are the very first two things I notice when I look at a woman. First her smile then her eyes. I would say as long as you have nice teeth for the most part, the gap shouldn't matter. Anything less then a Michael Strahan gap is nothing. And for me it's not so much eyelashes, but the color and eyes themselves.

• that sounds painful. i would get too worked up about it as long as it does look like you took a hammer to you teeth you'll be fine. as for the eyelashes I can't say that I have ever seen anyone with out them but it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

• It like this we as men see everything. That being said a real man would be looking past both of those honestly. The key is how to hold yourself. Feel like your the best things smoking and you will be!

• No issue with the teeth... but the eyelashes, ehhhhh. Eyelashes are one of the most appealing things about females to me. I'm a big fan of mascara and eyeliner as well. But when the mascara and eyeliner come off, I'd want there to be at least something there that makes her eyes look feminine ya know? Will they at least grow back eventually? If they would, I'd overlook it. But if not, I don't know if i could put up with it.

• They would grow back if I go to therapy and get help but being in college and everything... It's a lot easier and a lot less stressful to just give into it right now

• Guys don't care about eyelashes and as far as your teeth we might notice but as long as you care about us then thats all the caring you need to worry about.

• They are very small things - Most guys would not notice

• Eyelashes, not that much; teeth, the should be there, they should be clean, they should be white. It doesn't cost much to buy baking soda and lemon juice to bleach those suckers. Works like you wouldn't imagine; don't do it too often.

• your are chilling dont worry about it maybe its that you are doing something that puts them offf and not noticing

• Not really if im in LUV baby 👄

• Guys definitely notice teeth but eyelashes don't matter much

• Message me, I'd really like to find out what you look like now, I'll be kind and honest

• A photo would tell us much more...

• Front-Tooth gaps are historically a sign of high sexual appetite in a woman. As long as your teeth are generally whitish and straightish, they should be fine.

The eyelashes are probably noticeable, subconsciously at least. I can't imagine the lack of them deterring me from talking to an otherwise warm and friendly woman though.

What Girls Said 0