Is it bad that I call myself ugly?

Like my family tells me that i'm good looking, but i know they only say that because they are supposed to be nice. I don't think I am because i've never known a girl that thought I was cute or good looking. That's why I think that about myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's bad... That's not healthy. U gotta like urself if u want others to like u...

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂 nah man I got a lot of girls who say im hot but I just don't see it you look good !

What Girls Said 2

• same here family and family friends say I'm beautiful when true to be told I am average , it's not bad that you call yourself ugly simply ironic and silly

• I just don't see how " handsome" I am according to my family members. I hate it when people lie to me.

• if you don't accept others lies , do not accept your own lies

• No I call myself fat even though I'm really skinny I weigh 125 pounds

What Guys Said 2

• I think you look good dude

• What would you say if I told you I am a damn hot boy with abs, but also don't get girls?

• You're probably lying lol

• Look on the bright side, you just mentioned some flaws that will keep you at bay. Anxiety and poor communication skills are the worst things for guys. But at least you know it, you have tangible things to work with. I only started gym at 27! you can look better than me by 25. You still young and can get things. How you beat this, is know that POWER attracts everyone (men and women). Think of something you would love to do (hobby or job) and get brilliant at it. That is your core confidence. Then doing things almost always gives you something to do. I find nice guys don't know what to say because you not doing much with your life. I can at least say to a girl, I have a rugby match next Tuesday, want to come watch? But you have to start living. The more busy you are the better. On practical note, step out your comfort zone and join Toast Masters (google it) there is one by you, and learn to dance. Join a dance class. You WILL be nervous at first, but those moments are the moments that..

• .. that show you are on the right track. But you have to do it, you are how you BEHAVE, not what you think. When you start learning to dance, you a dancer, when you start saying speeches at toastmasters, you are a public speaker:)