Should I get a nose job?

Should i get a nose job?

I just wanted to make a point so not all Jews have big noses lol

Most Helpful Girl

• A hooked nose is generally the stereotype that is used. It has been used to portray the Jewish as ugly or monsters for political purposes.

Different people from around the world have different characteristics. Just like Indian people have bone structure that makes them look Indian, or people of African decent will have certain characteristics, or Asian people will have characteristics unique to them. It's what makes us all different. It's nature. Doesn't mean it's true for every case.

But no - you do not need to get a nose job at all.

What Guys Said 25

• No leave it alone

• No it suits your face you'd look silly with a nose job. Looks great as you are.

• I think your nose is fine.

• Depends...
    how much do you get paid an hour xD

• Looks fine to me, but if it'll truly make you happy then go for it.

• I think it's more to do with your mind rather than your nose. If you're sure you'd feel a lot more confident afterwards, then go for it. If not, there is no reason to do, and your nose is already looking fine to me and I wouldn't recommend.

• No, please stop that nonsense of transforming the body...
    You will have interested guys anyway.

• No, you are beautiful. :-)

• Hmmm no
    nope

• maybe that would be a big benefit for you. I can help you with getting a legit advice from guys who have good eye for facial aesthetics and they can photoshop your nose for surgery preview. But they're honest and blunt so you'd need to accept that.

• Yeah go for it :)

• Your phitrum is too long, try doing piggy faces.

• Why do want a nose job...

• I don't i was tired of Jews being stereo typed for having big noses

• If it'd make you feel better then yes.

• your nose looks a little too wide for your face but your phitrum (area between your nose and mouth is the problem. it is too long for your face. hope that helps

• No you shouldn't

• You look good ;-)

• No, there's nothing wrong with your nose. it looks fine to me.

• naw, it looks fine. besides, there's a high chance of it getting screwed up anyway.

• you are good:)

• You don't need a nose job. Your nose looks fine.

• No. You should start giving blowjobs.

• Is that a good thing?

• I am sorry. Don't you what they are?
      I mean you are great without the nose job. You just haven't found the best person.

• Look I made a mistake. You are great and you could get even more sexually appealing if you are slightly more confident.

• no, it suits your face... .

• No, I see no reason why you should do that.

• No! Keep what God gave you. Look what happens when people go crazy with plastic surgery:

http://www.rense.com/general31/michaelj.jpg

What Girls Said 9

• No you don't need a nose job to make your nose smaller chicka your nose looks perfectly fine and your way too young I don't think you need it... You can watch YouTube vids on how to contour the nose to make it smaller hope this helps 😌

• nope u look fine =]

• not really, unless you have the money for it, the courage to go under the knife and if you're REALLLY ashamed of how you look now.. if you say yes to all those, then yes, do it. If not then no, looks normal to me.

usually people get that kind of thing if they are actually deformed, OR if they're gonna be on TV

• No
    Filler

• No, it really doesn't look out of place/odd on your face at all.

• we have the same nose , no don't

• no you look pretty!!! <3

• Nopes... just try to smile... you will look even prettier

• Don't really need to. Why?