My sis said I should get rid of my hips?

My sis said i should get rid of my hips?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a bad picture honestly but in my opinion you don't need to lose your hips! it's almost impossible to if your body is built in a way your hips are large. I'm a pear shape and my hips are big! all the guys I've dated have said they love my hips. I hear wide hips means our body is meant for carrying children :)

What Guys Said 8

• Hips? I just see you standing sideways trying to hide the fat.

• lool this! also even if you have big hips there's not much you can do

• They look okay to me.

• Dont listen to her you are much better off with large hips for sports and having kids

• You should get rid of that plastic bag before taking pictures. And your clothes aren't really showing your hips well.

• It's not hips that bring you a better relatioship.

• Put them on ebay

• How would you get rid of your hips? Surgery?

• And how exactly are you supposed to do that?

What Girls Said 5

• You have curves, embrace them, from what I can see you are in proportion with the rest of your body so don't change.

• is your sister crazy? Hips are a wonderful thing. I have them too and I love them and the fact that men stare at me, I take it as a compliment. Its all part of your structure and shape and you should embrace them. There is nothing wrong with having hips. It just means that you have a wider pelvis than most and that your birth canal is big.

• That is possibly the worst Rate Me! photo ever. Lose the carrier bag, we can't even see you in that dark toilet!

Hips are kind of important, they help connect your legs to the rest of you. I'd keep them. Maybe your sister should get a brain transplant.

• How would you get rid of your hips? And why?

• Nothing seems wrong with your hips.