What are some good tips for guys?

What are some good tips for guys to attract women and crushes. I need real advices and examples not something for wiki-how or google please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I guess I like guys who are nice but not *too* nice. Be a little mysterious. Tease her, but never in a mean way. Clean yourself up, wear a *LITTLE* bit of cologne. Don't complain about your exes or be negative about other girls. Ask her questions about herself and actually listen to her. Big tip: COMPLIMENT HER, tell her you like her hair or her style, or that she just looks nice today, but don't say "you have beautiful eyes", that gets REALLY old and it just comes off as a fake line that you've probably said to every girl you ever met. Avoid telling her she's sexy or saying other sexually direct things, save that for after you've hooked her. Basically, be a gentleman, but don't go overboard, give her a reason to want more. Girls want a bad boy who will kick ass to defend her, but still hold the door for her at dinner or bring her soup when she's sick.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be self confident but not too cocky would be a good one - I still feel just be yourself is also good advice because it is very hard to create a false persona and maintain it.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• The wiki-how guide on flirting is one of the best I've come across so far. Not sure what your problem is. In reality however, I doubt you can really make good use of any guides. You either know what to do anyway, naturally, or you're constantly thinking of that guide and look totally absent-minded.

• Don't play their game. Make them play your game.

• Just go up and ask them out. They'll either say yes or no. If you're very unlucky you'll get a fake yes or mace to the face.