Do you think Kelly Brook is the ultimate boy fantasy and impossible standard for regular girls to be measured?

• Yes
  • No
  • Im a guy so im jacking it!!!
    Vote C

221

Most Helpful Guy

• ultimate boy fantasy? no but im fucking laughing at option C LOL 😂😂😂

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• Her body is close to perfection, at least in my books.

• Yeah she is one of those girls that feature in lads mags and are the fantasy of 14 year old boys - As the boys grew up they realise there is more to a beautiful woman than a surgically enhanced uber babe.

• Well, it looks like the guy enjoys spending time with her

• But why would regular girls want to achieve this standard if they are perfectly aware people comes off different sizes and features.. Why not identify what your features are and embrace it or enhance it if you want.

• Nope. There are other hotter women out there such as this gorgeous babe
    http://i.imgur.com/Fx91evG.jpg

• She does go well for the boys but I don't see her being at the top fantasy.

• I think there are better ones but she definitely has a nice body and lots of boys will like her for it

• I prefer more petite girls.

• never heard of her till now

• Not every guy wants a girl like that and she's not setting an unrealistic standard for girls.

• No. There are a lot of girls like her. She is no rare woman, but yes, it's pretty.

• she's good looking, but i dont expect every girl to look like she does

• No she's aight at least from those photos. Could have done without the guy with the boner

• she is good looking but why would she be the ultimate fantasy?

• who the hell is kelly brook?

• she is quite perfect if you ask me, but I've heard she went under the knife to achieve that

• she's meh...

• I had my first wet dream and first orgasm over kelly brook aged 14 so yeah she's just one of those girls. She's held up well for a girl in her mid thirties.

• I'd say she's above average but I've dated many better looking women so I don't think she's an impossible standard.

• Too fat. ----------

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. All men have different tastes

• Her face is...