What are your opinions on girls who wear jeans, nice shirts, and accessorize for school? Do they look like they are trying to hard?

(Something like this)

Most Helpful Guy

• Really normal. I mean it looks good , there is nothing odd about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can dress the way you want to school but it kind of looks like you're dressing to impress which I'd never do. I just think wearing heels to school is absurd. Especially if you're 14. I would also never wear brown and black in one outfit. I just think chill clothing is best for school but if thats your style then who cares what i think.

What Guys Said 10

• Looks cheap to me. Why would you go like that to a place where you're supposed to learn? Wear it when you go clubbing, then it doesn't look cheap. Looking all chick with Accessoires in a place were you're not supposed to look like that, ALWAYS looks cheap and ridiculous, even if you have clothing thats 1 million dollar worth.

• That looks good to me

• If I go by your title description then I'd say no, nothing wrong with that. Jeans are the most common type of pants and together with a nice shirt it looks good but not overdressed. some simple accessories are fine too.

But the clothes from the picture look a little bit too much. I'm sure it looks good but it's something you would wear for a night out. You can wear it if you want but you'll probably look a little bit out of place.

• there is no such thing as a girl not trying to hard.

EVen when she says or looks like she isn't, deep down she is still always trying to impress someone.

• Does it always have to be impressing someone? Personally there is no one i want to impress. I just try to feel comfortable in my body

• No they look okay but I think I like those Ukrainian or Russian clothes.

• Yea that's too much just for school. Most of that stuff is unnecessary.

• yeah they can if they're not able to carry those off then it can seem they're trying too hard

• yes I think they shold wear skirt and pantyhose

• It shows they are put-together! It's a good thing!! :P

• I prefer the t shirt and jeans

• Even if the tshirts are unflattering on her figure?

• Yes it a school not a party

What Girls Said 4

• Heels to school seem unnecessary. Also, too much make-up to school also seems a bit ridiculous to me.

• I love it! But heels to school? Nahhh I dunno... At 14? :l I don't know too much.

• Thank you :) i wear heels like once every two weeks or so, I'm short so its nice to be almost average height once in a while

• It's fine in my opinion

• Love this dress

• Its actually a shirt and jeans but thank you!

• If i asked I'm sure she would let me, I think they would be uncomfortable though :/ (btw the shirt is from Forever21 and then i added a fabricy black belt thing haha)

• I love it answer my? s :)