What are your opinions on girls who wear jeans, nice shirts, and accessorize for school? Do they look like they are trying to hard?

What are your opinions on girls who wear jeans, nice shirts, and accessorize for school? Do they look like they are trying to hard?
(Something like this)

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Really normal. I mean it looks good , there is nothing odd about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can dress the way you want to school but it kind of looks like you're dressing to impress which I'd never do. I just think wearing heels to school is absurd. Especially if you're 14. I would also never wear brown and black in one outfit. I just think chill clothing is best for school but if thats your style then who cares what i think.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• Looks cheap to me. Why would you go like that to a place where you're supposed to learn? Wear it when you go clubbing, then it doesn't look cheap. Looking all chick with Accessoires in a place were you're not supposed to look like that, ALWAYS looks cheap and ridiculous, even if you have clothing thats 1 million dollar worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • If I go by your title description then I'd say no, nothing wrong with that. Jeans are the most common type of pants and together with a nice shirt it looks good but not overdressed. some simple accessories are fine too.

But the clothes from the picture look a little bit too much. I'm sure it looks good but it's something you would wear for a night out. You can wear it if you want but you'll probably look a little bit out of place.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no such thing as a girl not trying to hard.

EVen when she says or looks like she isn't, deep down she is still always trying to impress someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it always have to be impressing someone? Personally there is no one i want to impress. I just try to feel comfortable in my body

• No they look okay but I think I like those Ukrainian or Russian clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea that's too much just for school. Most of that stuff is unnecessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they can if they're not able to carry those off then it can seem they're trying too hard

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I think they shold wear skirt and pantyhose

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows they are put-together! It's a good thing!! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the t shirt and jeans

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if the tshirts are unflattering on her figure?

• Yes it a school not a party

What Girls Said 4

• Heels to school seem unnecessary. Also, too much make-up to school also seems a bit ridiculous to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it! But heels to school? Nahhh I dunno... At 14? :l I don't know too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) i wear heels like once every two weeks or so, I'm short so its nice to be almost average height once in a while

• It's fine in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Love this dress

0|0
    0|0
    • Its actually a shirt and jeans but thank you!

• Show All
    • If i asked I'm sure she would let me, I think they would be uncomfortable though :/ (btw the shirt is from Forever21 and then i added a fabricy black belt thing haha)

• I love it answer my? s :)