Why are defined chins attractive?

Is it attractive to have a clear separation between your face, neck and body?

Also, how common are defined chins?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how common they might be but is 'defined chin' another way to say a strong jawline because that is also a separation between your face and neck. If it is they are HOT. It looks like a guy is chiseled to perfection. Many models have it and girls make comments such as 'uff he has a jawline that looks like it could cut glass' I'm not really sure why it's so attractive but it is. It most definitely is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it. Most guys that have them are extremely arrogant. My cousin has it. Just because he has it, girls are instantly attracted to him. He gets extremely lucky at everything in life. He gets laid 24/7 by girls even though he has no muscles and is underweight. It's all about the face, I guess and the fact that he has veins popping out of his body because he's so skinny. It makes it look like he's a strong guy. I guess he has an attractive body frame, his body's bone structure makes him look strong. He does have tough bones for an underweight guy. He's a terrible guy, though. An older male cousin and him both tried raping me when I was 8 years old. The older male cousin was 15 and he was 7. Who knows, they probably did rape me because they knocked me out. I didn't remember what happened to me. My pants were off and my butt was pointed towards the ceiling when I regained consciousness. One day, they tried raping me again, then my power awakened for a brief moment. I broke a bedpost with one punch. I was only 8. It got them scared. They didn't mess with me anymore.

Fast forward to 2010, I was fake punching the defined-chin cousin when he visited my home, then he tried choking me to death. I guess my fake punches felt like real punches to him. He tried starting another fight with me in January 2015 when he visited my home again. I don't know why, but guys just want to fights with me all the time, I really hate it. I hate most guys. Many guys spit on the ground when I walk by them which makes zero sense because I never even look at them or talk to them. They're the one's staring at me. I wonder if most men are gay. I don't know why girls don't like me. But I guess I'll never know because I'm too afraid to talk to them. I think most girls are intimidated by me, so that makes it worse.

I lost my virginity last month to prostitutes. I'm sad that I had to resort to prostitutes, but I got tired of being a virgin. Now, I can die without worrying about being a virgin. But who knows if I ever had my virginity to begin with because I can't remember if I got raped or not.

I lost 40 pounds from January 2015 to June 2015. I went from borderline obese to a regular BMI. I'm not muscular, but my testosterone levels are normal now and my strength has exponentially increased. If anyone wants to fight with me again, they'll die instantly.

Peace.

What Girls Said 11

• Studies suggest that it's because it's more masculine. People will call me wrong. But the science is on my side with this one.

In fairness, that IS a generalization. Another way of putting it is "just because". Most people are programmed to find it attractive.

• these are one of my obsessions lately, to have a defined chin. I actually don't know why though...

maybe there is some biological reason people find them attractive - like you know how there is this thing where the stuff we find attractive in people are due to our biology and procreation sort of stuff?

• Personally I like the way it looks on both males and females. Adding definition to a body part generally increases the level of attractiveness.

• It's all in the genes when it comes to your bone structure. Being proportional is a must to look your best

• The way I see it, we find extremes attractive (for the most part). The more feminine a woman is, the more attractive. i. e. a petite curvy body. Therefore, the more masculine (so less feminine), also the more attractive, i. e. a large muscular body. Men naturally have bigger jaws and women have smaller ones. I think a chiseled jawline is really attractive, but not like some huge thing I look for.

• Defined facial structures are considered attractive, it's 2015! lol
    That's why contouring makeup exists.

• I'm jealous of girls with pretty chins. My chin is nice, it's not double or a cleft chin. I get all my acne on my chin too.

• you make it them attractive

• I dont know wahhh I wish my chin was more defined

• A defined chin and jaw go hand in hand, and are seen as a very attractive feature. It just has to do with the fact that defined chins and jaws are good bone structure, therefor we find it attractive. I'm not sure how common they are, but I'd say that I see them just as often as softer / less defined jaws and chins.

• it makes men look powerful, healthier, sexier, younger. You name it... its HOT.

What Guys Said 11

• Obviously, because it means you're not obese.
    It's hilarious when you see fat guys growing little Craig David beards, to try and create the illusion of a jawline!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fa8de37bbc.jpg

• I'm just going to guess...
    could indicate higher testosterone
    could indicate more efficient bite
    could just be aesthetics, more symmetric/proportional/golden ratio

• I was such an asshole, I really regret it, it came out of nowhere, but once I told my girlfriend when we were fighting that she had a weak chin

What a weird thing to say?

But yeah, guess I like defined chins. And I decided today, defined temples

• A good jaw in men indicates a good healthy physique and a solid testosterone production (i. e. lack of soft, watery features/body type).

• You see them in fit men - They usually look quite well.

• I think sharply defined body structures are attractive in general.

• I could be wrong, but I think it's really related to body fat and age, so it's the same or almost the same as saying you're young and in shape.

• Testosterone production. Girls are perceived to be more sexual. Men are perceived to be more potent, if that is the right word.

• Because men have broader faces than women and the defined chin accentuates that.

• defined chin = testosterone indication

• I don't know but girls like jawline