Is this pic too... much?

I mean I personaly like this pic not bc of my boobs but it's nice in general but... isn't it too much?
I have always had problem with being a girl with big boobs and everytime I wear tighter shirt or put on bikini (like in this pic) it looks like I'm just showing off bc of my cleavage. It really sucks.
*I hope it won't get deleted cause those are just fucking bikini*

Is this pic too ... much?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol oh dear... what can I say... so let's get the obvious out the way first - yes, you have insanely perfect boobs, they're brain-wobblingly excellent. But incredibly I can honestly say they weren't the first thing to catch my eye because you're right - that's just an extremely appealing photo. You're a very beautiful girl with an exceptionally pretty face, the photo is very natural and you look really happy. Most strangely, despite the boobs, it has an innocent, friendly quality rather than a sexual one.

There's nothing remotely indecent or immodest about it, the dominant vibe I get from the photo is simple, natural beauty - I almost feel bad for noticing boobs at all! Bottom line, no it's not too much, it's gorgeous. :)

• Wow that was so nice of you :)

• :) oh not at all, just sayin' what I see ma'am! Take care.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look sweet, innocent and sexy.
    However, you asking for the wrong attention with your boobs pretty much out there.

Women have to understand they can be desirable without having their goods on display.

I notice for one, when I am dressing elegantly I get a totally different type of attention vs. when I am wearing short shorts, mini skirts, low cut shirt etc.
    It's all looks of attraction... but I get a more better selection of men that way.

What Guys Said 47

• I tell you 2 things, majority of people will be looking at the booooooobs.

• not too much... but I mean you could take a picture with an angle that doesn't look down on to your cleavage or involve you sort of squeezing them together IF you don't want that to be the focal point of pictures

• While your special breasts are going to dominate their interest, you might crop it and use the head shot for your profile and save the rest for when someone asks to see a bit more. I would LOVE to see a full length shot of you in profile. That, I suspect, will be even more dazzling.

• It's too much if your just on here to ask questions give opinions or what not. That's just an opinion though. Its a nice pic though.

• Yes, it does kind of look like you're showing off, whether or not you're trying to.

• The picture in general is very nice but the angle does give it an impression like you're trying to show them off.

• Nope when us woman lift our arms the boob is tighten up and shows then a clivage. She is taking a selfie, so the boobs is indeed showing more

• Okay, you know better than I do when it comes to this stuff.

• It is too much. You should not show them to strangers.

• Maybe you could crop out the bottom part of the picture. The trouble is that in its current state your chest is right in the centre of the picture, which makes it seem like that's the intended centre of attention. Your leaning-forward angle does not help this, but it's a nice picture and there's nothing that can be done about that part so there's no use worrying about that.

• You look fine to me - I never would have thought it could be inappropriate until you mentioned it might be.

• Personally... if I had chiseled six pack abs and arms, I'd probably go shirtless wherever I went.

So, if you got it and want to flaunt it...

• I like it, who doesn't like seeing a beautiful woman and also has big boobs ahah everyone likes big boobs😎

I personally like it :)

• You're in bed wearing what looks like just a bra with the camera looking down your cleavage... is it too much for a question asking site? Yes. Unless what you are actually looking for is random men to ask and say certain things to you on here... This a pic for a boyfriends eyes only.

• Serious jail bait right there lol, whoever he is you'll make his day haha

• Your very pretty for sure but 2 turn offs your language
    a complete turn off and what type of picture it is on the web

• It depends on what you're using it for. But yes, in most scenarios, it's too much because it's making your boons too apparent.

• on that picture your boobs will definitely draw attention. but they look really nice so you should be proud of them. they are big but that's not your fault and it's impossible to hide them with a regular bikini. everyone who knows you will know that you don't just wanna show off and everyone else you can simply ignore ;)

• Well that pic will get attention... some of it may not be good attention. But is it too much? Nah I do not think so. It is a nice pic actually.

• They're never too much (well in mist cases), if you're not having any back problems this is a no issue, they look really beautiful...

• I am not giving you attention. Stop being an attention whore. Good bye.

• That really is a nice face you have there, it's just...

Those are some booby boobs... sheesh.

I hope mine don't get that big.

Sorry if that sounded rude, but that is quite a nice picture... if only there was a way to edit your boobs out (?), you may not have this problem.

• I agree it's a nice picture

But too much? Too much for what? Who is the picture for

• Because you're jailbait yes...

• Yes, way too much. You should crop the picture so it's just your face. The downward angle is definitely waaaay too much.

• Aside from a very impressive pair of boobs. I. An else why you like this photo you have an amazing smile and look super cute in it.

• Did my compliment trigger this question? The one where I pm you and did that you have nice boobs... 😛😜

I think you have big boobs so... They are gonna show more when you wear a bikini... but is a good thing 😉😉

• They're fine to me. You're blessed with big boobs so don't be afraid to embrace it. Just don't shove it in people's face bout it.

Nice smile by the way.

• Like someone else said, if you didn't want to show them, you would choose a different angle, or put some more clothes on.

• You have big boobs, that's fine, I think the focus is your face however many will look at your breasts anyways but that's their deal.

• Well you're certainly well endowed.
    I don't think there's anything to be worried about, breasts aside I think you look fine to me.

• This picture is great! You're cleavage is amazing, so is your smile. If you like this pic you can and should use it however you want.

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 14

• Like some of the other people have said, it's a nice picture, but with your boobs right in the middle and under the only spot of color in the picture, it's hard to look at this pic as anything other than you basically saying "look at my chest". So if you're going for that look, you've achieved it... But if you're going for something else then it's too much.

• To be honest. You are very pretty. You have pretty face, cute smile. But yeah, that picture is too much. It kind of looks like you're trying to show off.. You're wearing a bra, from the upper angle the breast are looking even more umm, larger and you are showing your waist.
    So, though I think you're pretty girl, but I don't really like this picture.

• You have no need to worry about your boobs, they look alright.

• I'm a straight girl and kept on staring at your boobs, so let alone a guy 😆 by the way nice boobanies but you have a cute face and your boobs are distracting from your face

• No, not too much. And if you have it (and I do, too) flaunt it.

• I don't see the big deal, I think you look great. And who cares if it seems like you're "showing off" you look good, it's just some cleavage.

• I understand what you mean overall yes its a Nice Picture with a génuine smile, as for the too Much part i personaly think yea not cause your boobs but becuase how people intent to be... you know what i mean?

• You are beautiful but personally i didn't like Thé picture at all.

• It's a sad thing with big boobs. They are just to damn distracting that no matter your gender. They just stare you in the face and it's hard not to look.

I think most think your wearing a bra instead because it looks like your laying in bed.

• That's way too much. You need to turn it down.

• for what website

• I love this pic I wish I had your body :) plus your pretty #gogirl

• Try putting on some clothes

• Guys will love it.