Im 24 will people notice if a start wearing a bra? I recently got measured at 36c nd am wondering if people will be openly talking about my boobs?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• So you have man boobs? If so , yes people will notice if you start wearing a bra. Bras make your boobs look more perky and noticeable underneath your shirt.

1|1
    0|0
    • A tight sports bra would be a good idea because it would hold your boobs down so they want be jiggly/bouncy but also provide support.

Most Helpful Guy

• It will be noticeable. Be prepared for looks.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You're a man with titties. People will notice you no matter what just because of the fact that you have mitties.
    http://memecrunch.com/meme/8NDN/dafuq/image.png

1|1
    0|0
  • buy a pretty one.. cuz they all notice the boobs and bra

0|0
    0|0
  • Caitlyn Jenner is that you?

0|0
    0|0
  • is this a real question. if so then if your going to wear a bra wear it with confidence. don't let people make fun of you just be like "Yeah ass hat I am wearing a bra... problem"

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop Trolling...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Depends if you want them to be noticed or not - Bras give breasts shape and support thus making them more noticeable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Man boobs? yeah they'll notice , why don't you just wrap it up with large ace bandage or consider surgery

0|1
    1|0
  • What in the fuck?

1|1
    0|0
  • But you're a man? Of course they will notice if you wear a bra. Is this a joke?

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever helps you sleep at night

0|0
    0|0