Girls, what haircut would best suit me?

Girls, what haircut would best suit me?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be 100% more attractive if you got rid of the goatee and grew our hair out (on your scalp) so you could gel it upwards in the style that's really popular today. I'm not even kidding you would have women falling all over you (you might also look better getting rid of the mustache but getting rid of the goatee would be enough) and if you don't know how to properly cut your hair to achieve the gelled up look go to a hair stylist I guarantee it would be worth it, your face is proportionate, your eyes are gorgeous, your eyebrows are on point, and your lips have a nice heart shape to them, the only thing that's dragging down your look is your facial hair. Also if you want to have facial hair I would very highly recommend the stubble 'forgot to shave' look.

What Girls Said 6

• Just comb it... left to right and back over the ears...

• Shorter hair, like in your profile pic deffinitly suits you

• I like the style in your profile pic.

• 0|0
    • that goatee you have know tho is gross so

• Id say the hair you have in your picture isn't bad, just loosen it up and make it more relaxed and put less gel in it and it would be nice. A bit off topic but still on the topic of hair I also think it would do you a world of good to shave the beard and Stache, you have a very handsome face and the facial hair just detracts from it, I think clean shaven or maybe just a bit of stubble would look nicer, however that's just a suggestion since you didn't ask and if you look the facial hair you have now by all means keep it, just my personal opinion. 😊

• Cut it short so theirs no product in it, and shave everything. You have a models face 😍 maybe pluck a few eyebrow hairs and tidy it up but you have a really good face :)