Rate my tits please?

Rate my tits please?

Jk..😀

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 43

• #Under18 + "Rate my tits please?" as the title = HOW IN THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT STILL UP? What is GAG turning to these days? This may as well be child porn -_-

i1127.photobucket.com/.../95aeself-respect.gif

• So did Adam and eve have self respect? Do the people poor small villages in Africa have self respect?

• around that way*

• Also those 2 walked around butt ass naked while fucking like jack rabbits I bet so yeah... once again they didn't care NOR see it (nudity) as the way that we do today ^_^

• You're under 18? Thanks for making everyone on here a pedophile

• 2|2
  • jeese and lord mercy. how low can gag go -_-

• I know. I'm thinking the same thing.

• @BellePepper

yeah its pretty bad. I guess its all in the name of keeping the site active, because as you can see just from this question alone, these type of questions are widely popular and generate a good bit of activity, sorry to say

• If a site has to stoop to child exploitation there are some serious problems

• I assume they are fully functional for what they are meant to do biologically? It's kind of hard to tell with just a bunch of pictures and no description. If so, I rate 10/10, feeding babies is important.

If not, they would be pretty useless, so I would rate 1/10, you will be wasting time and money on baby formula.

We are rating them on functionality right? You weren't very specific, you just shoved a bunch of pictures in my face and said "YOU RATE NOW THANK YOU"

• I don't know if you are able to or not, but you should consider breaking these links if you're using an image hosting site.

I'm not trying to bag on you, but you're just too young to post stuff like this on a public forum. It's sad to me that GaG is giving you a venue to do something like this.

• This is borderline child porn why are girls putting pics like these?

• Because they are stupid. I agree though.

• @Song4TheBroken The LAW stated that anyone under 18 years old will be prosecuted with child pornography if they have nude pictures or semi nude pictures at least in the US and where I live

• I'm not arguing with that. What I'm saying is that it wouldn't actually be child pornography, regardless of what the law says.

• Jailbait no comment

• Pretty nice actually. I don't know why you're getting so much hate, it's only a question. If you don't like it then simply choose not to give an answer and move on. But do you realise that you're probably gonna get plenty of creeps spamming your inbox now?

• That's probably her intention. Lol.

• @BellePepper Hmmm. Well then clearly my knowledge of bras isn't as good as yours XD

• No worries, that's why it's always good to check the comments first.

• meh, don't message me

• too young out of 10

• You shouldn't worry about it you're beautiful without having to have these
    and if someone thinks different then you shouldn't be with them all they want you for is your body and it never turns out well find someone who loves you so much they dont even notice them they just notice you.

• 0|1
    • I've finally found this song after years of hearing my homie say the "ass N titties" all day long LOL

That must be a #BET uncut song right?

• That's from 1997/98 DJ ASSULT from Detroit!

• InMyFace/10

• @teawrecks RATE EM!

• Too much of a close up

• ... I need help...

• They look good

• If they're real, then I'd have to give a 9 at worst.

• Very nice.

• 12 on a scale of 1-10

• ooo yeah 10/1500

• I want that bra it is so cute!!!

• they look very blue, other wise they seem to be average

• Nice boobies, maybe a 10

• Don't worry you're good.

• They'd look way better if you weren't under age lol

• Very nice.

• Lovely, they are.😉

• well... they are tits and seem to have a nice size. looks good so I'll give 8/10.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 25

• *under 18 Please don't post this xx

• Everyone looks good in a push-up bra and breasts shoved to the top. Nice try.
    You shouldn't posting pictures like these on the internet and ofcourse, why the hell would you worry about your boobs? You should find someone who likes you for more than your boobs and accept you who you are.

• I am God. This means only I can judge you, and God says your jailbait ass is...
    weknowmemes.com/.../...-judge-me-youre-a-whore.jpg

• No Fake on this Take. xx

• Your parents must be so proud of their little girl who stuffs her bra and then posts these pictures on the internet as a "joke". You're certainly winning at life with all these prime decisions aren't you, darling.

• Ur comment in another opinion is spot on about this site going downhill (was essentially what it was about not exactly tho) all the serious questions are ignored then shit like this from kids gets a ton of attention for wrong reasons. I bet it's a creep anyway some old man or something

• @Justsomeguy9814 Ewwwww! I don't want to think about that!

• Haha oops my bad

• Seriously? 😤😤

• Bruh... Want Attention. Under 18. Post This somewhere else. Why did you even ask this? And most likely not real <-- (hopefully)

• Trust me you don't want to know what I truly think of you posting this because it's extremely blunt. :D

• O--O /10 . . . .

• "JK"
    How is it jk? You posted the pictures. JK would be if we clicked on the picture and it was a picture of a cow or something.

• *clicked on the question

• Its not me I wanted to see what people would think of an underage girl posting this

• How the fuck did this post from a minor stay up for TWO DAYS

• Unfortunately this doesn't violate the rules because there's no actual nudity , no nips showing 😞. I reported it and so did other Mods and that's what everyone was told. I think it's absolutely ridiculous

• 26 days later and its still up.

• Oh please dear lord give me strength!!

You need Jesus in your life girly, just saying...

• You are under 18 you should not be posting things like this! Think of it like this. If you don't want your mum to see it don't post it for the world, you don't know, your family could use this website. Do you want your family seeing this not to mention the 50 year olds on this sight. Be web safe. Don't the teach you that in school?

• you should post this on a different site.

• UnderageStuffedBra/👎

• now someone wants attention :D

• I expected to see the bird kind then lol. They're nice but invest in a better bra!

• hahahaha no.
    You shouldn't post pics like this on the internet girl...

• I hope you know that people are saving your tit pics.

• This is trashy in general, but not worse than if someone over 18 did this because she's not 18. Minors have boobs too.

• they are nice!

• Wow I've seen enough today lol
    media3.giphy.com/media/FrlMrfIBUFEOI/giphy.gif

• uneven... the

• Why is this not removed yet? What the hell?

• i've had a conversation with the highest admin i could talk to concerning questions like this. Long story short, they are allowed... sadly

• Guys chill its a joke

• It doesn't matter what age the poster is unfortunately :/

• Look at me give me attention! :D