Guys, what do guys consider to be a petite girl? :)?

Just always wondered what guys consider to be petite :) It would be helpful to be given a height & weight range if possible :) Thanks in advance for your input!!

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Any woman under 5'3 and is thin and easily abductable

• My mind didn't wander into that dark/sinister truth but that's a very sad reality unfortunately :(

• I have no doubts anywould try and resist :3

• Hahaha, you're too funny :) I hope you get your Fairytale ending then, lol ;)

What Guys Said 7

• Petite... 5'4" or less, probably 9 stone or less, 34 band size or less. Just my personal opinion, no science involved! :)

• Thanks for answering!! :) but what does 9 stone equate to in pounds (sorry if that's stupid question) lol :)

• Aww, you were too nice about my oblivion lol & that helped a lot :) Thanks again :)

• All part of the service ma'am! :)

• Height and weight mainly. Not sure if I could put a range on it. My girlfriend is5'2" and 105 lbs soaking wet. To me that is definitely petite. She also has a cute look about her which kind of accentuates the petite.

• Aww, I'm glad you think your girlfriend is cute! Lol :) & thanks for answering my question!! :)

• I would put petite in at under 5'2" maybe under 120

• Well... in my look short girls are cute so I would say below 5'6 and as for weight a bit chubby and sweet seems gorgeous. But for me looks don't matter. Its all a matter of soul😊

• Aww, that was a sweet answer :) I agree that soul matters way more than outward beauty because looks eventually fade with age, ahaha :)

• Heart and soul is what that matters to me.

• Short and skinny, usually not real prominent but or chest, but they still look nice. The height probably 5'1 to 5'4, under 120 maybe Im not too sure about girl weight lol maybe 115 if theyre 17/18ish

• Thanks for answering :) & that was quite a helpful response actually :)

• Yeah, we should chat sometime & I'll describe to you what I look like, ahaha :)

• Haha yea, Id like to know! well youd have to start that because you're anon xD

• Skinny girls who are short

• That's very specific, lol :P

• its ok with me, are you petite girl?:)

• Aww, that was a sweet thing to say :) & I don't know if I'm petite or not but I'm 5'2" (about average for a female) :)

• Thanks & sure we can chat when you get the chance :)

• You are welcome, i have a chance now but i dont know your username:)