Rate the hair colour?

:D

Rate the hair colour?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it - Very pretty - I feel it compliments your eye colour and skin tone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i love it!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It looks good but I personally like darker hair colours because the contrast to the skin makes it look less boring. But that's just my personal taste ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • If you bleached it recently then you did a good job it looks fairly natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like a 4 out of 6?

1|0
    0|0
  • you not the only one with that hair color , the question should be "rate my hair"

0|0
    1|0
  • it's about 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but it doesn't fit YOU, since that's what you're obviously asking

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 8 very pretty but I think you would be better as a Bernet! But that's only what I think, if you like your hair that color, don't listen to anyone else and own it girl

1|0
    0|0
    • yay! thank you :)
      Yeah I've been a brunette all my life and was tired of it :P

• Show All
    • Yup no problem!! :-) :-D

• I really like it, I like the contrast with your brown eyes!
    I've been dying my hair blonde for years now but I still love how it looks and can't stop looking in the mirror when I've freshly dyed it, that never goes away haha :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, that's blonde alright

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 out of 10. i think it would look better if was an ashy blonde s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...01e29b949a.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • It looks great on people with blue eyes and cold undertones but i have brown eyes with golden undertones so golden blonde looks best on me