What is going on with my body ?

This is really weird

I've always had a naturally big round butt but now it seems a lot smaller. It's still kinda of round but looks and feels smaller but still perky

I don't even workout. I do walk a lot though. But it's not like I've been trying to lose weight on purpose, I just walk a lot to get places.

Wtf?

My body is so weird. I turn 17 next month and I'm literally thin all over but I have wide hips and long legs that has some meat on them, small boobs ( yet my mom has big ones and a somewhat defined waist) All my weight seems to go to my lower pooch belly but my waist is still defined? What even is my body shape? I look like a mix of a ruler pear and hourglass. So confused

Ps when your on your period does your stomach bloat or is that just me? I feel like it looks huge lately

* I have a defined waist

Most Helpful Guy

• Every person has a unique body inside and out. When you gain or lose weight it starts in some part of your body every time. For you it seems to be your midsection. That's the first part of your body which fat and muscle goes to or leaves. That's normal. Your mom having a large chest does not guarantee you to have a large chest. So, nothing unusual is going on with your body.

Most Helpful Girl

• thats all totally normal!

What Guys Said 6

• Walking a lot can tone the legs and butt - It sounds like your body is settling down into its adult frame - Your stomach can bloat during your period - Once everything settles down you can decide if anything needs to be worked on training wise.

• You're reaching your final form.

• In all seriousness I don't know why your body is changing like that.

As for your periods, yet bloating is common.

• I'm not in a position to answer this haha

• maybe you have a stomach parasite.

• you get the pooch belly cuz of DIET!!!

• Nikki Minaj?

What Girls Said 1

• it's the walking you are exercising your bought when you walk and stomach does bloat during period