Am I considered attractive?

Am I considered attractive?

I Feel like I'm fat and I want honesty. My family members always used to suggest that I lose weight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the gym and work on having a better diet. These guys are all being nice. You're a little to big for my tastes but burning of that fat won't take too long. Obviously you're not add happy with your body as you could be, so just put some effort into it.

• thats exactly what I mean! Of course you are not happy since you are asking people on the internet, if you were happy you would not be asking something like this. If you want change, actually do something.

• Let me make this clear, this is an old photo of myself from 4 years ago and since I have lost 20 lbs and grown taller. I am content in myself and I do not understand why people assume that just because I ask for opinions from others does not necessarily mean that I am insecure and unhappy in myself. I love myself and worry a lot, as much as everyone else, so I just wanted an opinion to see how others perceived my body image back when I was 16.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my lord, not to be offensive, but hey you said be "HONEST" so here I go
    First, enough with the "am I attractive" questions, honestly you are the only person that knows the most about yourself why in the hell do you care what other people consider you as, and want to be put in such a vulnerable position where people can be brutally honest and say things you dont want to hear? Stop caring so much about what others think IT doesn't MATTER JUST LOVE YOURSELF. Do you want HONESTY? IT doesn't MATTER what other random people find attractive, its about the people that are actually important in your life that you trust and are valuable to your life that find things about you attractive, not some strangers on the internet that are going to be brutally honest and base you COMPLETELY off of looks

What Guys Said 26

• Fat? Hell no. You figure is quite attractive.

Almost everyone could afford to lose a little weight, don't let that get to you.

• First off... you look great. As someone else mentioned, you could probably lose 10 pounds and look better. More than 10 and you would look worse. My guess is that toning is really all you need. But again... you look darn good as-is.

• Not at all! Do you have more weight than most girls? Yes, I won't lie. But it isn't bad at all. It should not be something to loose weight over unless you want to become a model. If you feel fat though, then just check too see what you're eating and what's in some foods, but you shouldn't have to go on any extreme diets or anything. Average.

• You look normal to me.

• You're slightly chubby but your body shape still looks good in my opinion. No need to lose weight, you are attractive.

• You look good and attractive, and there is some extra weight you could lose. Sometimes losing weight may reflect a better image in the mirror, but if you are not happy inside and keeping the weight makes you feel miserable, then continue as you are,. Happy women are underrated.

• It's so strange to realize that family members are more honest than random strangers from the internet. Not sure when that happened, it used to be the other way round. But yeah, you should listen to your family.

• Wtf... No. Its alright. Ignore them! All you have to take care of is to not gain more.

• You're fine.

• You are very attractive. In my eyes you are perfectly fine.

• you could lose 10 lbs.

• Not fat at all

• I'd say average. Not that that's a bad thing

• You look lovely... You not that fat... but you could lose slfew pounds... If you want...

• While I would suggest to lose some weight (not much) I still say some men will find you attractive

• What fat? I don't see any.

• You are slightly fat better tone up your body, but you are attractive non the less.

• i dont think your fat, you have great curves :)

• You are definitely fat, good bye.

• You look lovely.

• You look amazing!! Where did you get your top it is so cute!!!

• yes. but for a full pic you need face too.

• the thing is: are u happy with your shape?

• Looking good, hitting the gym isn't a bad idea either.. just to maintain a healthy lifestyle...

• All I can say is that I wouldn't be attracted to that body, some guys would. I'm not into thicker chicks. For me the perfect weight would be another 15-20 lbs off

• "a few extra pounds at most" but definitely very appealing.

What Girls Said 14

• Judging by that photo, yes, you are overweight, but not drastically so. You could definitely lose some weight, it would improve long-term health prospects.

• You are very attractive in my opinion.

• no, need to lose the weight because you do not look over weight seems like you look good in all clothing

• you definitely look attractive to me. No need to worry.

• Not fat. You look like an average size.

• Honestly you could drop 10-15lbs

• You have a little muffin top. Just like me... It's a cute little tummy ☺️

• You have curves I wish I had. I don't think your fat at all.

• You're lovely and curvaceous!

• ur good ur really good by the way whts ur bra size

• Your not fat at all

• Your honestly perfect but you just have to work on how to dress your body type!:)

• your a bit bigger but not fat by any means. If your unhappy then just start to work out. I got super over weight and just started doing insanity, its simple its a schedule and it works.