Serious question, does this dress look okay on me?

From the back to the front, does this look alright on me? Short version or the longer version that shoes less leg? I've gained 25 pounds thanks to my darn birth control and also because of more strenuous activity. I bought this dress in preparation for my boyfriend visiting me in 19 days. I just see that my waist is not as small and my rear end is a bit larger... So are my legs. I've never been so bulky, I'm contemplating returning the dress and just wearing jeans for the weekend 😒

Me now...

Me then...

I really want to go back to being skinny, but my job requires physical strength, so I don't have a choice, but to stay this way 😳

Ps. Pictures are changed by color so that no one I know will recognize this.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have an hourglass figure, don't ruin it by getting skinny, that dress looks terrific on you

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? You look pretty amazing. I like the longer version of the dress, but it all depends on the location and atmosphere you're gonna be in. The shorter one showing those legs looks really nice as well too! And darling, a little more butt never hurt anyone. You look very nice and I'm sure your boyfriend will be blown away~

• I hope he is... He's asked me for pictures of myself, but I haven't had the courage to send some. It's been three months since I saw him._. Maybe if he likes the dress enough, we will go to a nice restaurant 😆

What Guys Said 20

• Love the dress (not the shoes). You have the perfect, woman's hips... looks amazing to me.

• I'll go buy some new shoes._. Thanks ^^

• It looks okay to me

• looks good to me :)

• The dress does not make you look good.

You make the dress look good. :)

• I like what you did there :0

• It looks fine to me :)

• Wow... you make that dress look good!

• I think you shouldn't lose the 25 pounds you gained 😍

• I've tried >.< I just can't afford to lose the muscle I've gained. Anyway, thanks :)

• You shouldn't!!! Not should lol

• Oh lol thanks I got it now :)

• Looks good on you; but I'd change the shoes, they don't match.

• Luv me some curves luv the top pic..

• First time really having enough body to have curves... I guess I just have to get use to it.

• Keep it that way, lucky guy ;)

• I think I dress nicer on the dress.

• Much better w meat on ur bones

• I love the way you look now. That dress look so good on you.

• It looks good

• The second pic is so blurry I can't make it out.

• The second picture is kind of irrelevant

• You look great to me. Shouldn't worry if I were you.

• Second one. You wasted your money on the first dress

• Well, I can't fit the second dress if you noticed the question.

• Mmmm. Nope my opinion still stands. You don't look good with skin tight dresses. You need a looser dress. Your legs are too big, it looks weird with a tight dress

• My waist too big with a looser dress

• yes it look's good on you

• Both look really good

• You look great I the shorter version on the top dress, u should wear that. Be warned tho you will get a lot of attention 😉

• When girls think they're fat...

• I wonder whom you speak of?

• Keep thinking

• I said bulky not fat, go away with your immature self. 💩

What Girls Said 14

• You look fantastic in either length, and you look great period! As for which length it would depend on when and where you are wearing it to. But no matter what both look great.

• You look waaaay bettter now

• You look amazing.

• you look cute

• i think it looks better long, and i think you look better with a little more weight on you. you fill the dress in nicely and it looks good.

• its good who told ur fat ur thin and ur dressing style is also good

• You look great. Nothing to worry.

• Thanks :) I've got 19 days until I get to see his reaction to the change lol

• Cute and you're better now! I like both lengths, it just depends on the season and occassion.

• It maybe colder in 19 days so I guess it's a wait and see deal :)

• Tbh, I don't like skin tight dresses

Question: Why don't you get an Implanon implant?

• That's what I have and it's fucking with my body, emptions and mental state. They had to put me on the pill as well to make me stop bleeding.

• Wow. So sorry 2 hear that. Obviously Implanon affects people differently.
      Peace xo

• It does look good on you

• It looks good on you

• You look fine girl... Nothing to worry about. If u really want to get "tone" your body start a healthy diet and go to the gym.

• You look great, just athletic and fit in comparison to being just skinny

• 1|0
    • I really don't know much about the Christian bible. All I can say is nurture this relationship while it is young, but don't be afraid to let go if their is nothing more for you to gain in growth as a person, from the relationship. Always be civil.