Girls, who do you find more sexually attractive? Pretty boys like Justin Beiber or rugged men like Jake Gyllenhaal?

Who do you find more sexually attractive? Pretty boys like Justin Beiber and Francisco-Lachowski or rugged men like Jake Gyllenhaal and Hugh Jackman. Who do you find more romantically attractive (i. e. want to go on a date with or cuddle without necessarily having sex)?

Pretty Boys:
Girls, who do you find more sexually attractive? Pretty boys like Justin Beiber or rugged men like Jake Gyllenhaal?

Rugged Men:

• I prefer pretty boys
    19% (18)
  • I prefer rugged men
    48% (46)
  • I am a fan of neither pretty boys nor rugged men
    20% (19)
  • I have no preference
    13% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 41

• You posted Hugh Jackman! You sold me.

But honestly, I really dislike those baby boy men. So whenever I think of Bieber, I think of how I can kick him as hard as possible. But that's just Bieber. But you know, rugged can be too rugged for me. I'd like it to be somewhere in the middle or nearing either of them as long as the personality fits me. The typical baby boy type is definitly not for me, rugged men I can still like.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like metro guys, as I like a more toned down manly look. Masculinity has many forms, and it's too bad that softer masculinity isn't appreciated. More rugged guys can be hot too, but everyone has their own type right? :)

0|0
    0|0
    • No, the metro thing isn't dead yet. NSync used to be like super big. Russell Brand supposedly gets around a lot and he has mad eyeliner. Beiber fever used to be big for a while. That Brazilian model Francisco Lachowski. Maybe the metro thing isn't what it was, but women definitely still appreciate it.

• Justin briber is not pretty. He is just a douche. That said I prefer more of rugged type. But no hairy necessarily

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of the two, I guess pretty boys but definitely not Justin Bieber.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuck Justin Beaver yuck yuck yuck! And this is coming from a 16 year old! Yuck

1|0
    0|0
  • Rugged. I've had a crush on Jake since I was a little girl and he was Donne Darko. Not very rugged, but it's still Jake!
    There's something about Hugh Jackman I don't like, however lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Rugged with a small side of "soft", please.

0|0
    0|0
  • rugged men there is no contest between pretty boys and rugged men

2|0
    0|0
  • Both styles, not everyone you mentioned. For example I really like guys with a sweet boyish looks but I don't like Bieber and Jake is really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • RUGGED RUGGED RUGGED! Nothing hotter than seeing a manly man, I just want to be a feminine little flower around them. There's something so attractive about having a big man next to my small body. The juxtaposition of his bristly face and my soft skin... god maybe I'm not helping the gender equality movement but I can't help it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a manly Man, little rough around the edges

0|0
    1|0
  • Somewhere in between, a little more towards rugged. A rugged man's body with a pretty boy face that includes a beard.
    Jake Gyllenhaal is hot, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rugged men all the way over here 😍👌

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look gr8

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, Jake Gyllenhaal isn't a pretty boy? Whatever, JG and HJ are definitely hotter but I think that's as much about maturity and real talent as it is about looks. Not that HJ isn't incredibly gorgeous...

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean if you put him between Hugh Jackman and the dude with the giant hands he looks pretty in comparison. But given the beard, thick eyebrows, forearms, etc. I would have to put him in the more masculine category. Between you and me, he's like my idol in terms of looks. If I could be any man (appearance wise) it would have to be Jake Gyllenhaal but with Hugh Jackman's chest hair.

• I respect your taste.

• I'm not sure what Andy Biersack & Chris Motionless are considered so I can't really answer this.

But I do like Vin Diesel & Chris Hemsworth

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean Jake Gyllenhaal is the hottest man alive in my opinion so HIM!

0|0
    0|0
  • Rugged men. Pretty boys does nothing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not Francisco Lachowski. It depends on the individual. I can swing either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take Jake Gyllenhaal over Justin Bieber anyday! I think I have a crush on him since I saw him in 'The Day After Tomorrow' ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but it's not just how they looks seriously now

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugh jackman :-* <3

0|0
    0|0
  • RUGGED the last pick is exactly the type of men im into!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm young, and I don't have such serious daddy issues. So I'd rather have someone in between.

0|0
    1|0
  • Rugged men only cause pretty boys look gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue-eyed handsome great

0|0
    0|0
  • Jake Gyllenhaal all the way! Rugged men are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • rugged menn

0|0
    0|0
  • I love rugged men...