Is this a deal breaker?

I know I'm not skinny, but am I much too fat, fat, chubby, okay? Would any guys like to date someone with this body type?

http://i.imgur.com/NF7AdDf.jpg

On the other hand, would any guys definitely not be interested in dating someone like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• you could lose a little weight (no gonna lie), but you still have an attractive figure and are obviously not fat. your body wouldn't be a deal breaker. now, i would have to see your face and depends on your personality as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really just depends on the persons taste. I don't see anything wrong with you and you dress cute. It's a win for me.

What Guys Said 19

• I personally would date the person in the picture if I can connect with her and i find her smart and fun

• Nor gonna beat around the bush...

I wouldn't approach you and would probably just overlook you in public.
    However, if I knew you for a while and we had chemistry I'd be open to give it a try.

You'll be fine. It's all about that bass right now.
    I'm usually a treble guy.

• Chubby but not negative. I would date a body like that if she caught my attention through other things about her.

• A little chubby, but you can still be sexy. So certainly not a deal breaker.

• You look fine - Don't worry too much about it.

• I would have no problem dating a girl with your body type , just like any other guy would, there is a small amount of other guys that wouldn't, but I 'm not one of them.

• I wouldn't be as inclined to pursue you unless I saw something remarkable in your personality.

If you were the pursuer, you'd have much better chances.

• No you are not too fat and I would date you if you have a beautiful face.
    Though you should exercise more. :)

• You're fine. I like chubby girls. They're good to hug with. (Since I'm a slim guy)

• So what if you've got a little extra, you're still good looking.
    I don't think you've really got anything to be worried about.

• Depends on the personality not the body shape for most guys

• You could easily get the body you want with small lifestyle changes (eating choices, exercise, etc). Up to you, good luck!

• What do you suggest? You look like you know what you're talking about.

• Go to bodybuilding. Com look up Jamie eason's program and treat it like the bible.

Good luck!

• i don't mind thick, I don't mind chubby either... but I alWays prefer my girls to have that right hip to waist ratio

It's not about the chubby body, it's really about the ratios... I think your hiding your body a little, your a lot bigger than it shows in this picture because of the shirt

Tummy is the issue, everything else is fine

• you have them shapely legs. i would definitely date you

• Wow that means a lot coming from you, legslover79. :)

• heh. i just wish we could messege eachother

• Yeah sorry, I would not be interested in this body type. You should lose some weight in my opinion.

• Way too big

• sorry i can't see the pic, could u upload it on tinypic. com

• I would. I like curvy women.

• No you are not too fat or chubby and yes i would date the someone with that body type as I think its a really attractive body type.

What Girls Said 4

• every guy has different preference so its not a big deal plus i love the color of your shirt i love that tone of red that i made it my hair color.

• You are beautiful it's not a bad thing to be skinny or curvy or anything. It doesn't matter as much most girls think it does.

• News flash. There are obese people in this world in many happy relationships. Sovetskie ludi >>

• I wouldn't. But I know people who would.