Need serious options, do you think I should get braces?

Im pretty Much hesitate to smile cause i feel my teeth are out of place, anyhow im smiling carefree in my avatar but are my croked teeth noticable? Should i consider getting braces to pull them more forward and to have a better smile?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• They look ok to me but the pic isn't good to judge but if you feel that they aren't good enough then go for braces 😊👌btw your eyes are hot af😶

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't I don't think so they look great

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You remove the pics so quick a lot of us don't get chance to see them -To be honest I don't really remember what your smile was like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a stone with text in your avatar.. actually I see it every time you ask something about your looks..

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you think you should do <3

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's going to help your teeth, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • you always remove your pics so quickly!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sure, why not?

Think about why you want braces. There are many reasons people choose to wear braces. Sometimes, it is merely a cosmetic decision.

Many people associate straight, white teeth with health and beauty, and there is nothing wrong with wanting a pearly white smile. However, there are also medical reasons to consider braces.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly i wanted to get braces for a better groomed personality and to have a Nice smile supose for cosmetic reasons too