Should I cut my hair or not?

I've been dying to cut my hair since few weeks ago. Asked my friend and sister but they both said I should grow it out. I feel more comfortable with short hair, it's easier to maintain and i think i look slightly better with it.
Should i cut my hair or not?

Thats is my hair now its short but not as short as I'd like it to be (please excuse my face i haven't slept since last night)

And this is how short i want it to be

• Cut it
  • Grow it

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like how short you want to cut your hair, I say go for it even more so because that's what YOU feel like doing to begin with!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't cut it short. Yor hairstyle is really cute, it suits your face. Looks very pretty. :) So, I think you should just keep it the way it is or maybe grow it a bit. Shoulder length hair will look fab on you :) Especially layers

• Really? Hmm I prbbly would just go for a trim them😢😢

• I had a feeling we werent on the same page lol

What Guys Said 16

• Everybody knows that guys like a woman with long hair. It's want makes a girl so feminine and sexy. Woman will tell you to cut it (and maybe some guys), but long is ALWAYS the way to go. Long hair is a chore to deal with, there's no doubt... but short hair is often reserved for older ladies who have just given up on looks or are too lazy to deal with long hair.
    If short hair is that much easier and you want that ease... then go short. It's ultimately up to you, but the fact still remains that long hair on a woman is always most-attractive... period.

• I like first picture (way it is now) but since it's your body and your look you should make it the way you feel comfortable. We can all suggest what we want but you should not make yourself look in a way you feel uncomfortable just because others suggested it.

• Do whatever you like. Since it is YOUR choice to cut it, go ahead with it because it is YOUR hair!

• But people say i look like a boy when my hair was that short😐😐😐😐

• I like both, before and now

• Do whatever you are most comfortable with - It looks good when it is short

• I really like the hair cut style. It looks good on you. I don't know how you use to look with your hair being long but, I like the hair cut on you and it's more easy for you to maintain so keep it.

• I want to cut it and if i turned out growing it out its only gonna be shoulder lenght haha

• That sound like a good ideal to me lol.

• LOL just grow them... and you, look, so cute and beautiful in your second pic. 😉😊

• I would say cut it. But that's me that likes that type of hair on girls *-*

• I really want toooo!!! But then people will say i look like a guy😐

• Thats what I said lol

• But for now it's still good, it's not big ;)

• Long hair is more attractive to men, but if you don't care about that, then cut it.

• short hair is u attractive.

if you want to look like a guy from the back, go ahead.

• Wait what? So i look like a dude with short hair?😐

• The first picture

• hardly any difference there... go ahead.

• I prefer longer hair so I'd say grow it, but do whatever you feel most comfortable with. It's your hair ;)

• Don't think about cutting them. They look good to me. Please no cutting. :)

• CUT WHAT? hahaha ~
    It's pretty !

• i think you'll look cute with long hair, you should try and grow it out

• Nope i look horrible with long hair lol

• well, i have nothing to go off. so i guess short is good. you look good with short hair, so i guess long would make you look heaps different

• You look gorgeous with it short, but I think youd look good with really long hair as well

• Literally no difference, I like longer hair on women

What Girls Said 3

• The most important thing to realize here is that it is your hair. If you are comfortable with chopping it all the way bald if you desire, then do it. Your friends and family may want one thing, but as you say, you are more comfortable with the shorter hair, so go for it. You'll be happy that you did.

• I think you have a good face for short hair (you can do a test, it has something to do with the angle of your chin I believe)

• I like how it is right now!