Girls, Why don't I get comments on instagram?

Okay so I have good facial structure and features... People say so as well as Girls here. But I see some guys have thousands of girlz fangirlING over them in instagram on the comments... think Nate Garner. Honestly... I look quite similar to him... my body is not as good yet... but I'll get there in a year max. I am 17 now... I don't just focus on looks mind you... I am very good in academics (science and maths especially ). BUT since I have started working out my jawline has become defined and I also have nice eyes... Could it be that because all (7 really) my photos are of me in my room taking selfies (instagram)... no Girls comment on them (have had just two random girls comment saying Im cute... I want more dammit. My ego wants more) Should I do my eyebrows and get a godly haircut?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Nate Garner? Was wondering who he is, but definitely not my type and I wouldn't fangirl over anyone. Sometimes just be confident and don't try too hard :) You can try using hashtags or go randomly liking others pics to make them notice you. But just saying, you don't need likes or comments for me to tell you that you're special. In fact, everyone is special in their own way.

• Lol I'm sorry I'm laughing so hard my ego wants more😂😂😂😒