Does my nose look that horrible?

My ex said that my nose looks like a D*ck.
I know that my nose isn't perfect but Does it really look like a "dick"? Or too wide? huge? Pls be honest
Does my nose look that horrible?I

Sorry for the weird photos lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, I've never seen a nose that looks like a dick. Secondly, your nose looks completely fine to me. Your ex was probably trying to be a dick and hurt you by saying something insensitive. That and his personality is probably that of a dick.

Your nose looks normal. It is not huge. It's a good size and it isn't weirdly shaped or anything like that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I fear the only reasonable conclusion I can reach here is that your ex must have a dick like a nose. Frightening man.

Your nose is perfectly fine, worry not! :)

• Come on man, nose looking like a d*ck? Where did she come up with that? Never accept comments or whatever like that from others.

• It looks fine to me

• You look really fine.

There are two dicks in this question. Your boyfriend's dick and the one attached to it. He doesn't deserve you as a gf!! Go find a decent !! guy

• You look great , He is dick for saying mean things and just jealous of you
    gotta let go of him and tell him talk is cheap and good cost him price at
    the court room for harassing you, slandering.

• I actually like it xD Small and cute, the opposite of a dick hahahah

• Not at all.

• No it's looks normal to me and actually very nice, how could your ex say such a thing? He sounds like a dick saying that. The only persons nose that looks like that is the actor Owen Wilsons nose

• It looks fine

• Your nose is totally okay.

• You're ex is blind if he thinks a nose looks anything like a dick. you know, Lord Voldemort would be jealous of your nose!

• No, it's actually pretty.

• that is a normal looking nose, what was wrong with him? wth.

• Hahaha

Sometimes people see things in different ways... lol

• No one can change that dude. Whether it loom like di#k or large or ugly... its a gods gift just appreciate it.

• No it does not look weird.

• Your ex may require dark glasses, a white stick and a golden Labrador

• Yes, it really does.

• it looks very cute to me... I'll have to see your entire face to know how it looks on you in general

• It's, perfect. I have an obsession with noises for some weird reason. My nose is horrible...

• it's missing some noise hair

• There's nothing wrong with your nose lol

• You're fine, nothing to be worried about

• Like his dick? Must be his dick right cause my dick doesn't look like that nose

• Does not look like a dick.

• Your ex is just trying to make you self conscientious about your nose intending for something.

What Girls Said 9

• No, it looks alright.

• I see nothing wrong with it whatsoever. It's straighter than mine. Lol.

• Your ex must have the weirdest nose-shaped dick ever. It looks like a normal nose. Like, not even a bad looking nose at that.

• NO IT DOES NOT!! GLAD HE IS YOUR EX! HE IS A DICK!!

• Your nose is fine. Why are you allowing your ex to have any control over any part of your life? It sounds like you're lucky he is your ex. Move on... nothing to see here... Be well, Hon.

• No, don't worry. your nose looks fine. Your ex boyfriend is a dick, lol. Your ex boyfriend was mad at you and wanted to make you feel like crap. So, he lied to make you feel insecure

• No. But ur ex must have a lot of ugly features to project it on you.

Your nose is fine.

• tell your boyfriend that he has a small dick because he took 3/4 of it and shoved it in his personality

• never seen a dick like that

your ex needs a new script writer