Question about my looks?

so do i seem like i am violent or have issues? this guy i like stopped talking to me.. well i have some anger issues but does it show? but not directed at guys, just a bit rebellious and something ticked him off..

Most Helpful Guy

• That photo is a bit scary. There's not much room there for a sense of humor or warmth. Have you considered doing the hard therapeutic work to bring your anger under control?

• no thats not my pic..

• ya... :) like what i could learn

• What you could learn?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• No, you don't look crazy or angry, you look like you are taking a selfie.

Who knows what you did or said, but if you are rebellious and you have passion around certain things it can be polarizing to people.

• you look serious, I suppose. Maybe a little bit melancholy, but I wouldn't say you look angry. Of course, it's hard to tell from just one 2-d picture.

• what picture, your profile picture? it looks like a photoshoot from some actress on an action movie, looks cool

• i changed it..

• welll. i am usually nice. if in a bad mood i dont talk much

• I'm like that too, a very nice friend of mine said that she wouldn't approach to me cause thought i was really rough, but when we talked all that bad impression was gone and i was a really light person to speak to. What i mean is that your natural face can be rough looking but your personality isn't, some people is more sensitive to first impressions and no matter what you do they will always feel that you are rough. So, try to be your best and you always will find people that can accept you for who you really are.

• You actually need longer hairs. They make you look like a boy. I thought it was a boys photo from far.
    Maybe his friends make fun of him that he is dating a boy or something.

• no we never dated.. and he never asked me out.. just fucked with my head and unfriended me.. he knows i got fucked over by my ex.. well my family killed the girl inside me coz they wanted a f 'ing boy.. trust me.. it sucks

• ya i will work on myself...

• You are beautiful and I would have said this only to a person if he or she really broke my heart.
      Stay strong and endure it. Don't fall into despair please. :)

• Yeah you scary.

• for real?

• Yeah. Have you been violent towards men before?

• umm.. no.. but they have been towards me so i have anger issues with those men.. not all men but i have hard time getting close coz i have trust issues

• Umm where I'd the pic? 😐

• Someone said you need long hair but not according to me. Short hair is fine on you.
    You are just in a very very wrong atmosphere as far as i understand. You must be surrounded by cruel judging people.

• Yes you do because you are not smiling in the photo

• You do look a little like a dark princess. The evil in your heart may be masked at times. You could be a ticking time bomb...

• i have no evil in my heart.. i am just pist off

• i feel he just isnint into me...:( i miss him.. he has girls following.. so many

• i feel his indifference.. wht do i do?

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my gosh no, you look alright.

• Not sure how I would know anything about that. I have never talked to you.