Does this turns you off?

Stretch marks on bum and hips

hips

Does this turns you off?

Bum

I was fat on my teenage years

• Turn off
  • Idc

Most Helpful Guy

• I got stretch marks, too, from when I was young.

When you got a guy in the kind of position where he can see those things, I don't think your stretchmarks are what he's going to be thinking about.

Like he's gonna go "Oh, STRETCHMARKS? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? Time to NOPE the fuck outta here!"

If anything, he'll wonder about it, ask you, it'll lead with you explaining more about you and letting the two of you understand more about each other.

• Wow I've never seen it from this point of view cause almost everyone i know thinks its gross for a 105 lbs girl to have that many stretchmarks

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost everyone has stretch marks. People are stupid if they're grossed out by them. Even skinny, skinny girls get them.

What Guys Said 19

• Girl, you can't imagine how much I dont care... really. It maybe bothers you, because its your body, but as you can see in the voting, the people who do care are 2 people who are probably also the type of guy who stay in the club until 5 am and still dont find a date, and then walk home frustrated. Its this type ok? So dont worry you'll be fine.

• I would think the majority of women would have some stretch marks here and there... notta a biggy!

• nope wouldn't faze me

• i don't see anything gross

• Im 105 lbs and i have stretchmarks all over my butt. Everyone I know thinks its gross

• I had 2 females pointed it today and asked me about it

• so, they are just stupid

• I seriously could care less, I have stretch marks there too and I think almost all of us do

• I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out... not a big deal at all.

• I can hardly see them

• Barely noticeable to me. Stretch marks are no big deal.

• Can barely even see that.

• Yeah it's not a big deal sweetie, we don't mind stretch marks. XD

• 95% of dudes dont care so far. voilĂ .

• Doesn't bother me at all. On some skin colors it's actually a turn on for me if the girl has the body type I like.

• It's a slight turn off but nothing in comparison to a fat slob. Congrats on your weight loss, I'm sure you look fantastic now.

• tojn of girls have those and I have banged them/dated them regardless

• Nop, that's normal on girls. All of them have it somewhere.

• Who cares? Chillax

• I don't see anything wrong with your body.
    I see past imperfections such as stretch marks.

• No i get that to

• You actually look fine. Your probably really hot too

What Girls Said 3

• Stretch marks are seriously nbd. Everyone has them. I think they look pretty.

• Geez girl, you can barely see those. I have ones like that on certain places too and i'm extremely pale so you can barely see them. Stretch marks come and go, especially on women, they're nothing.

• lots of girls have them i think it's pretty common. my younger sister has them on her inner thighs, and she's curvy, i got them on my butt, even though my butt's flat i'm kinda slender