How much weight do you think I lost? With photos?

Height: 5'9.5 or 175cm
11 month difference

• 10lbs or 4.5kg
  • 20lbs or 9kg
  • 30lbs or 13.5kg
  • More than 40lbs or 18kg
  • Less than 10kg or 4.5kg?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotta hope this question is a troll... if that's actually the same person she needs medical help, quickly. She went from having a beautiful curvy figure on the left through a good slim figure in the middle to just looking plain sick on the right - the right hand picture is completely unattractive and about as sexy as a girl with a beard.

If that's actually you, seek help. Seriously. You've lost WAY too much weight, you look ill.

• Yeah, probably lost more muscle than fat. It really looks unhealthy. Agreed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey! Please, please please be careful. I've known too many people suffer with anorexia and you CAN overcome it. I understand the addiction to losing weight, but please, in the long run the problems it causes are not worth it! You look beautiful in all 3 photos and your weight does NOT define you. I know some simple words on the internet will not help you, but please, talk to a professional. Take care.

What Guys Said 36

• A little too much

• I hate to be a cunt here, But i actually think you look better on the left than the right :/. Too skinny :/.

Sorry

• I'm thinking you are way overdoing it. They have skeleton costumes that will save you the trouble of losing all that weight.

• You looked great in the second picture... why did you lose moreee O_O

• like a shitload bruh

• About 20 pounds... but to be honest I think you look worse now then before

The left and middle is nice... the right one looks malnurished

• Holy crap though, you look pretty skinny. I would've stuck with the middle results, but maybe if you stop losing weight you'll get back to that.

• all you did was mess up your body.

• I picked 18kg! Please tell me Im right! Also, thanks a lot for the "lbs or kg" choises.. I always have to google how much kg something is, because we dont use lbs in germany at all.

• I would say 30 plus lbs - Good job

• Maybe a little bit too much? Should've stopped at the middle pic but now you're bony.

• you lost weight so much that i feel like buying you a sandwich

• Good for you, I think you looked good in the middle one though... just a good healthy weight!

• Looks close to 30 but just under. Maybe between 25-30. Great fucking progress!!

• I estimated around 40 pounds, so I voted for "D". But great work!

• far too much. the 2nd pic looks best

• I reckon about 30lbs. You look so much slimmer!! Well done!!

• 30 lbs maybe. You look really good.

• That thigh gap evolution tho

• I think you've lost too much. That middle pic was just right.

• Thats perrty neat 😘

• like 20 pounds and a photoshopped tight gap

• It looks like you lost a little too much weight. Try putting on an extra 15 lbs of fat.

• You should get some more meat on those thighs though, too much gap.

• You looked appealing then and appealing now. What was the difference is now you look even better. :)

• too much, you look better on the mid pick, still, nice job losing weight it must be hard.

• Whatever the weight change is, you look great and congratulations on your accomplishment!

• A lot, I guessed 9 kgs... but honestly I loved your first and second pic, third one, not so much...

• Forget the weight, you are VERY TALL. How do you date men?

• Congratulation on weight loss.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 21

• Too much. It doesn't even look good anymore tbqh, nor can I imagine it's healthy to have such a big thigh-gap.

• WAY more than was necessary. I think you look great in the middle picture, that's when you should've stopped. The third one doesn't look healthy anymore.

• Ladyyy! You looked better in the first and second pic! Please put some weight back on! I had an ED when I was 16. I was 45 kilos and looked somewhere between your last and middle pic. It was terrible. My skin was gross, I was weak, my hair was falling out. And I thought I looked good! Please just be healthy!

• Not sure, but you looked good from the first photo in my opinion. The second one was great and where you should've stopped. You don't look very healthy in the 3rd one. Just be careful.

• I'm with the other ladies. Way too much. I hope you're able to find and get the help you need.

• I would say a little too much😢sorry don't mean to be mean, just being honist. And that's only what I think

• A lot like 30 pounds, 40 at most. I get losing weight to get from the left picture to the middle but its not necessarily a good thing because the right picture looks unhealthy :'(

• I think you look better on the heavy side some women look good skinny others look good thicker , you look sexy on the thicker side gain it back

• You look unhealthy now.
    You look like your muscle has even wasted away.
    Its okay if you wanna be thin, but you can do it in a healthy way. You need to put on some more pounds and some of it ought to be muscle. You look emaciated and weak.

• Keep up the good work, girl.

• Did you Photoshop a thigh gap?

Anyway, maybe like 30-40lbs and the middle photo looks like a healthy and attractive weight.

• Looks like between 30-40lbs. Thats a lot.. tbh, you looked fine in th second pic. The third pic seems excessive, you look a bit too thin in the third pic. Congratulations though, losing weight is not easy.😊

• Holy balls, half your thighs disappeared

• Im bad at guessing numbers but a lot. I think you look best in the middle though. Where are your thighs? :/

• Do damn much and that's my final answer.

• I prefer your old weight. Women who are wide and curvier ( not overly fat) are gorgeous

• HOW DID YOU DO IT? I wanna get like you Lol

• how did u lose so much weight can u give me tips but not here in message please

• I think maybe 15-20 pounds

• Photoshop or your starving your body like a fool.

• Looks like you lost a lot of weight. Maybe try gaining some of that back. First pic was good, second one was really good. Third pic... Doesn't look very healthy..