Should I post weight loss progress pictures?

I lost some weight (like 30 or so pounds, not really sure) and want to post pictures, but I'm afraid to do so because I don't want ignorant people coming on my questions calling me fat and stuff. Should I do it? What do you think? :)

• Yes, do it.
  • No, don't do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you would like to show others how you were naturally able to change your body in a positive way then okay. It might help others try to accomplish the same thing.
    I don't see others calling you fat or anything like that. Having a better body now doesn't mean it was bad before.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to tell you to lose weight or gain weight etc... Talk with a personal trainer before you run to tje internet for guidance.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, I don't see any point in doing it. You should be happy and proud with what you have done to achieve the weight loss, but putting your body on display is not necessary for that. The people that matter to you already have seen what you've done.

• You should do it if you really want to, and as for unwanted comments
    you could just not allow anonymous comments, as that might
    prevent, at least some ill willed souls in joining in.

• Yes you should celebrate your weight loss

• If you want to show them off then by all means show them off.

• i would say yes as you will find a lot of people wil give you encouragement :)

• If you want to

What Girls Said 4

• yes, you should! its something you should want the world to see... AND its motivational to others :D

• If you want to go for it. Just ignore the shitty comments or just make it non-anon that way people will semi behave but congrats!

• Definitely ! I thought about doing it as well.

• go for it!