Honestly, how do I look?

Honestly, how do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• You have nice, big eyes, great skin color, and long hair.
    Get rid of the nose ring... it just doesn't fit your face-type. Have your eyebrows sculpted for a more aggressive, feminine look. And straighten your hair so it's sleek and shiny.
    If you do those things, you'll be a total knockout. And please let us see it when you do.

• You look nice, but somehow, your piercing doesn't work. Maybe just a small stud would work better. That aside, you look attractive to me. I think you look much better than what the picture shows. Change the lighting and you won't have "racoon eyes" because of the shadows. Overall, I am quite pleased by what I see 😊

• I think you look very pretty

• -nose piercing (looks bad on you)
    You remind me a little of an ape and it turns me off, eyebrows look like a curve on a road. Mandle eyeshape a + (tho your eyes are wide open due to the close selfie). Long good hair, your ears could be a few cm/mm higher and less round lol.

If I see the full package you could be kinda attractive cause that pic seems bad and I believe you have the sexappeal that I add as a +.
    Overall would probably tap etc.

• Great. Just smile and lose the nose ring, and your even better.

• Loose the nose ring

• Nice eyes. Ditch the nose ring.

• Kinda okayish...

• 8/10
    you have cute eyes and by the way. remove that pierce

• Honestly, that nose ring is such a huge turn off that I can't see anything other than that when I look at your picture.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe a little side smile would be nice?

• Pretty. :)

• very pretty!

• The nose ring doesn't suit you, but you're beautiful. Possibly try doing your hair and wear some mascara and you'd look even better! 😊