Why do I people say I'm pretty on gag but no one ever is attracted to me in real life😑?

I Look the same on my phone and in real life so I really don't understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• Real life might be different in maybe you are more confident online.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know how the large amount of guys--I don't want to use men, because I reserve that for a special group of penis wielding gods--on here say that they are too afraid to approach a pretty woman? I think that's why in my opinion. I think you're super pretty. So you intimidate some guys or they think you're out of their league.

What Guys Said 18

• Well the thing that so many girls don't understand is that in the case of men women need to let men know they are open to the idea of being approached. We have so many women that treat us very badly when we approach them that we look for signs that it is ok to approach. You need to flirt. If you are great looking men will be intimidated by you because it usually is the best looking women that treat us badly. As for other girls well if you are pretty they are probably just jealous.

• That's why you shouldn't go what people on the internet tell you! Gain the self-confidence, don't ask people if they think you look good, KNOW you look good. If you must start changing the people you hang around, sitting around crappy people will only make not only you feel crappy but it will draw the attention of even crappier people. Change the mindset, elevate your self worth, generate positive vibes and feelings within yourself and watch how like-minded people start gravitating towards you.

• People are mostly likely just lying to make you feel better, Happens all the time on here.

Either that, Or you are too pretty to the point where noone approaches you because they know your out of their league

Take your pick.

• A lot of people are like this here. And they really are attractive, but in real life, I don't know; many of them say that in real life they don't get attention.

Hear we don't see the true personality and presentability shine through like we do in real life, and those things are also very important, especially for a guy.

• When people tell a girl that she's pretty, most of the time it matters little if she is actually pretty or not. They will still tell her she is just to not hurt her feelings.

• I dont understand.. this question makes 0 sense for someone posting anonymously.. how can we tell you if we dont know who you are and how you look like? What do you expect? A standard answer? "You probably look better on photos than in reality.

• Probably because you're not even 18 yet. And if they are attracted to you, then they don't openly tell you.

• Show me a picture on here and I'll tell you if you're truly pretty. I'm brutally honest.

• It's much easier to say those things on the internet than in real life.

• I have the exact same problem... 😑

• Could be anything from people on here lying to ya or people in person are too scared to approach

• When was the last time you approached a guy... or God forbid, asked him out?

• Probably there are lot of paedos on GaG xD but seriously you're quite young to be thinking about it, most adult guys would not like complimenting an underage girl cause it will be inappropriate...

• Where is sum HAWT pix of u?

• money talks bullshit walks

Forget what gag says, real life is your true test

• Maybe you're expecting too much guys might be attracted to you but are not making moves

• Because no one is actually real in real life. They are afraid of admitting anything and most humans have no confidence outside of the internet.

• Because this is full of liars

What Girls Said 9

• Because people in real life will want to see more of who you are as a person, if you're nice, chill girl or not before throwing out compliments.

Good looks alone will get you far on Tinder, not so much in real life.

• Maybe you take a good picture or just aren't around people who appreciate your looks or you're missing the signs of the people that are interested.

• I am the same way! Idk! People say im pretty on here, but in real life it's eh

• There are many lonely online people (yes, I include myself). Some of them don't get out of their homes to interact with people a lot, if not at all.

• Story of my life.

• You're not even 18 yet.

Go approach some guys.

• Because people in real life are more honest.

• Maybe people are nicer on here then in real life

• Might be a coincidence.