Where is the best place on the arm to get a tattoo that can be hidden pretty well?

I really want this tattoo it is a fishook tattoo so not offensive or anything. Yes i did ask y'all yesterday about if I should get it or not. I am going to get it but I am still trying to figure out where would be the best place for it? My thought is on the inner arm right below the elbow. That way it can be easily hidden with sleeves, unlike if i got it on my wrist it would be nearly impossible to cover up. I also want one where people can see it more. I have one on my ankle which I love I just really want another one. So thoughts on if I got one on my inner arm below my elbow?

Most Helpful Guy

• Above the elbow. Anything on your forearm needs long sleeves to cover, and if it's too close to the wrist it might end up showing anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• get one high up that you can hide with sleeves.

What Guys Said 1

• Inner forearm is probably best place for privacy apart from underwear areas.

What Girls Said 0