Thigh gap? Sexy? Not stick thin thighs tho?

Guys. I've heard recently guys don't like thigh gaps and think they're gross. I think they associate thigh gaps with stick thin legs. That's not always true. Some girls naturally have wide hips thus having a thigh gap even though their legs are fairly thick. There is a picture in my profile for example. . Yes that is me. I was just curious if guys still think it's gross looking even though I have thicker legs.

• (From profile pic) They still look gross
    21% (3)6% (1)13% (4)Vote
  • (From profile pic) They look sexy
    7% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Indifferent
    50% (7)53% (9)52% (16)Vote
  • Results
    22% (3)35% (6)29% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not. I like "thigh gaps" though I prefer crotch gaps (wide and flat at the tops of the thighs). I don't like either on anorexic or bit felting anorexic looking gut if with narrow hips and pencil thin thighs. You gotta have the right body to support a sexy thigh and/or crotch gap.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, thigh gaps are so amazing it makes me want to sploosh all over my tupperware. Like, how does one not want a thigh gap? It is every girls wildest and unquenchable dream to be thin, curvaceous, and full of admirable gap.

I once knew a girl with a gap. She was gorgeously beautiful. Everyone wanted to be her. Her shorts never rode up between her beautiful shapely thighs.

Adode to the thigh gap, how I love thee so.

I need a towel.

I need towel.

Thigh gaps make me sweat.

3|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• i simply do not care

0|0
    0|0
  • Pic gone - A lot of guys like them, a lot don't notice them - I am surprised there are guys who don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no thigh gap, but I wouldn't think a thigh gap is gross, depends on how much separation there is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No pic in profile

0|1
    0|0
  • There's no fucking picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the pic?

0|1
    0|0
  • Enough with the thigh gap nonsense

1|0
    0|0
  • I like crotch gaps, where the noticeable gap is at the top of the thighs. A nice, wide, flat, crotch gap. Whether the thighs touch or not when feet are put together doesn't matter to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't worry too much about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care for thigh gaps as long as your legs aren't the size of toothpicks. From your picture, I don't see anything wrong besides the fact you're just thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yet again no picture

0|0
    0|0
  • No picture as always with these questions

0|0
    0|0
  • tight gaps are hot as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard any man say they thought a thigh gap was unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't see your picture. hmm you took it down huh

0|0
    0|0
  • don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I like certain thigh gaps

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Technically a "thigh gap" occurs when one's feet are together and their thighs don't touch. But your legs are fine, I'm sure.

3|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell if it's a thigh gap because your thighs are not together. so no one can tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your thighs aren't together so I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thigh gaps look great. I love my thigh gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them!

0|0
    0|0