What first impression would you get by looking at me?

I'm just curious to know what would be a stranger's first impression on me, would I look snobby? Bit**y? Nice?
I mean we all have first impressions even if they're usually misleading.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a look that's very approached... like your someone I'd feel comfortable randomly taking too even though I don't know you

Most Helpful Girl

• you look nice!

What Guys Said 23

• Honestly...
    You're beautiful but you do give off the vibe that you're confrontational and a know it all. Thats just my opinion tho. there's really no logic, that's just the vibe i get when I see your picture.

• I try not to form an impression of someone if based solely off appearances especially when it's a still image. I can say, based off of ur profile pic, you can smile a bit more. Maybe with a different pic where ur smiling ur personality would shine through

• I get beautiful, intelligent, sensitive and creative.

• I don't really like judging people just by one picture and I don't even really know how to describe what I wanna say, but you look a little bit like the type of girl I'd be too afraid to approach because I think she's way out of my league lol
    super pretty and you look like the girl who is always nice and studying a lot. if you would rate people by how intelligent they look then I'd give a 10/10 haha, might sound stupid but it's my first impression.

• Hahah thanks ^^ maybe it's the glasses :p?

• Hahha thanks ^^, you're right about the study a lot part, but I'm not sure if I'm smart haha, but thanks for the compliments :) !!!

• you're welcome ;)

• Very cute and nice. But probably to smart for me lol.. but thats just the looks of course.

• Smart cause you have glasses

• You seem like a pretty girl. That's really all I got.

• you look like a career driven girl. probably the glasses :D

• am not gonna lie but the 1st impression was business women. so i think that is in the nice category.

• I would say nice and really smart

• I Think you are nice. I find you attractive. You like our people. Are you from Pakistan by any chance?

• Thanks 😊 No actually I am Arab.

• Sorry I don't even have a picture without glasses xD

• Can I talk about it in pm?

• yoy look hoty very serious you don't like to miss around and you know exactly what do you want from life

• Sumone i'd take home after i laid eyes on her 😷

• Hard working student who will eventually pursue a career rather than a family. Lol.

• Well, your expression is cold and unfriendly. Since you submitted it as a profile picture, I would assume you were generally cold and unfriendly if you didn't notice it.

• Serious but cute

• Like you don't want to be approached by strangers

• typical normal girl... nothing unique... kinda boring...

• Looks like you are waiting for something...

• Good looking midaged woman, I like.

• what is your nationality?

• if ya want me to give you an honest answer im sorry but you want to know you look abit snobby bitchy i know how hard it is to get honest answers if you ever ask they give you good comments they won't say anything negative but on the plus side you look professional i usually judge by the tone they talk towards me

• No it's okay, thank you for your honest opinion, I really wanted honest answers, otherwise I would've just asked my friends haha

• i wanna fuck u so hard ;)

What Girls Said 2

• you long intelligent and emotionally resilient.

• My first impression to you would be intelligent.