Girls, am I attractive?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• That's you isn't it :-D :-) ;-) I would say your a 7 or 8 maybe a 7.5, and this guy/or you can get any girl whether she is a 1 or a 10. Even if I said you was a 4, I still would have said that you can get any girl! You just have to find her

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you are.

• Been wanting to get a girlfriend so this is really helpful thanks

• You should define attractive... there is a difference between attractive and beautiful. The thing is I know that for me people don't LOOK attractive... at least not till I get to know them. Honestly, I can appreciate beauty but in order to look attractive to me I actually have to know you. You can be the most beautiful person in the world and I would not find you attractive if you didn't make me feel good about myself when I was around you. This is my honest opinion. I will add however that if your question is am I beautiful I wouldn't be able to answer that either because I am pretty bad at identifying that too, when I think someone is beautiful my friends generally disagree.
    I understand that his was a very useless answer but I felt like I should share this with you.

• Well Im a guy that looks at ugly anymore as a compliment cause I get it so frequently

• yes you are.

• Your into dudes that look like cavemen

• Sorry, no...

• No no problem I don't know why some people say I am just call me ugly I know I am