Which one of my favorite celebrities I'm crushing on do you think is the prettiest?

So was talking with friends the other day about our favorite celebrity crushes, and I was wondering what everyone on here thought about the ones on the top of my list. Do you love them as well, hate them, think they are overrated, mostly which one do you think is the prettiest? (I am not sure myself who I would put as the highest, probably the first option I put in poll would be my decision for now, which is Selena Gomez.)

1. Selena Gomez

2. Lucy Hale

3. Alexandra Daddario

4. Anne Hathaway

5. Rachel Bilson

• Selena Gomez
  • Lucy Hale
  • Alexandra Daddario
    Vote C
  • Anne Hathaway
    Vote D
  • Rachel Bilson
    Vote E

1012

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn you have a lot of crushes lol

Anyway I like Selena Gomez and Alexandra Daddario is hot in the "I would kill you while you slept" kind of way.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• Well, I can tell what you're type of girl is! They all look fairly similar haha, but personally I think Lucy Hale is absolutely gorgeous! She trumps all these girls, I can't get over how pretty she is :)

• Lucy Hale for sure!! She is so pretty!

• I think Lucy Hale is very pretty :) (But all of those girls look awesome)

• The third girl. Although they're all beautiful.

• I think Selena is the most attractive but I think you like Rachel Bilson

• Not really a fan of any of them. I prefer types like Jennifer Lawrence. She's got the whole package in my opinion. But out of all of those it would probably be Rachel Bilson.

• They are all really pretty!

• of those alexandra daddario

• again, selena's overrated

What Guys Said 11