What picture should be my profile pic?

What picture should be my profile pic?

• number 1
  • number 2

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the first pic better in full size, but I'd prefer the second one for a profile pic, if that makes sense. I think how you tilt your head in the first one looks kinda strange when you cut off the rest of the picture. So ideally take a new one where you smile and your head is kinda level. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• They each give a fairly different vibe, so it depends on how you want to present yourself, really. The top pic, with relaxed hair, tilted head, quirky smile, makes you look fun, friendly and approachable. The second ones leans more towards 'sexy' than 'cute' in that your hair is done up, you are looking a lot more intently at the camera, you appear more focused, you appear slightly colder and less approachable. It's a good example of how presentation can go a long way in projecting appearance and how approachable you are, because two pictures of the same person read very differently.

• I like them both!!! 😍 but you look happier in one. But awwwwwww you're so cute!!! Absolutely adorable. Very pretty

• you should make number 1 again with the picture quality of number 2, then it would be perfect :p

• number 1

,,,,,,,

• First of all you look SO MUCH MORE attractive with open hair, take advantage of this. And you dont use make up in the first one right? Maybe its just the lighting but it looks better and more natural than in picture 2. Definetly go with pic 1.

• I like pic 1 -Seems more natural

• You should totally smile.

• #2 -- Vastly better lighting, better contrast ratio, more appropriate for use as a dinky thumbnail image than the former. You're gorgeous in both though...

• First seems a little more playful... second one seems like oh I wasn't sure if the camera was taking a picture or not

First one

• You look great in both, and I think the best is the one you already have. You look more friendly in that one.

• They are both great but in the second the make-up look a bit too much.

• the first one i'm wearing more makeup

• thank you very much!

• Try wearing good clothes like a blouse in public. T-shirt or vest is not that good on you.

• the one you're grinning in.

• choose number one

What Girls Said 2

• The first one of course! You look more casual and really beautiful :)

• The first one