Rate me and my boy!! Be honest please?

Rate me and my boy!! Be honest please?

No I do not know why he likes putting his head on mine!
He is very goofie that way!
So what ya think?

But be nice please!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Those are truly the cutest horsey pictures I've ever seen in my life. Seen a lot of horses; never seen cuter pics. :)

Both of you look great. :)

• This is the cutest pic I've ever seen on this site. :) <3

• media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mj6g4c636f1qz4rgp.gif

I had a horse once... but I had to set it free because I couldn't take it homešŸ˜«
    I'll never forget you TescošŸ˜­

• you two are really photogenic

• I think you look lovely and it is so cute relationship you have with the horse.

• He has a big head so careful he doesn't strain your neck! Great pics

• You both look good. The horse looks like he likes you very much. I would say he puts his head on yours like and puts his nose on your face like that as a sign of affection. Animals do things like that when they trust and like their owners.

• It's awesome when he gives me kisses on my cheek! I love him very much, and probably spoils him a little too much with cookies! Lol

• Yes well us humans defend ourselves if we feel in danger, it is no different for animals.

• Lol how cute :3

• 7.5/10 You and he look great.

• Ik, I'm not that beautiful!!! Lol... Wanted to see how many people like horses in here!

• I understand. I guess he is a brave man to go through all of this. My respects.

• He is an amazing man

• Very cute pictures... looks like you're having fun as well.

• You two make a great couple

• I don't know your horse seems like he's too over protective you should drop him because he seems like the jealous aggressive type

• Hell no, lol he's just a big baby and he is only three years old! But you do have your freedom to say what ever you want soo!

• lol nope I do not, I'm a city boy

• Yeah I kinda figured! OK so horses when they are close to you, were he/she would love you just as much as you love them! They will be goofie with you! Like a friend! And like a companion they will sometimes get jelouse, and when he does he will be goofie to get my attention... Like lightly tugging on my shirt! ;-)

• The horse seems very attached to you, which is cute.

• Yes when he can he fallows me around everywhere! And when I try brushing out my girl, he get jelouse and tries getting my attention. And he is a picture hog! These are only a few good ones... Also gives me kisses, witch tickles! Love him so much

• That's really sweet. When I seen the pictures, it reminded me of my dog... he literally taps the phone with his nose when he sees it laying around, so we can take pictures together. Anyways, awesome pictures.

• Yeah lots of my pictures are him hogging it! And that's so cute about your dog! And thank you

• Your face is probably the second ugliest thing I have ever seen

• I am not that bad ass hole! And no matter what you say it's not going to change my mind on how I feel about myself

• I do agree* with...

• @BreatheMe todally agree with you

• Very attractive horse

• Your boy? I thought you were talking human boy. Anyways, you both are lovely.

• really cute pics, you guys look great together

• The horse is pretty decent. As for you, your nose bothers me.

• I'll give you a 6.5... 9.5 for your boy, I love horses

• Not a fan of horses

• Whoa! He looks like he's hung like a horse!

What Girls Said 2