Simple question, who's prettier, girl one or girl two (Bluntness and honesty would be appreciated)?

Ratings are allowed :)
Girl One below:

Girl Two above:

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• They are both very attractive. Though I would never ever approach girl two. She looks like she's saying no and I haven't even asked anything yet. She almost looks like she is disgusted in knowing she breathes the same air as me. First one also suffers from that but to a lesser extent. So girl one seems more attractive to me but both would quickly disappear from my radar in a crowd.

Most Helpful Girl

• both are good in their own way

What Guys Said 28

• That's a tough one... because both are attractive.
    In my personal opinion (and everyone will be different here)... I like Girl 2 better. She has what people call "standing bitch face", and that's something that I really like. As strange as that sounds. It's really all in how a person's personality is... but Girl 2 has that "look" that gets me every time.

• The bottom girl is prettier.

• Girls one looks fine. Girls two looks like her face would crack if she tried to smile.

• In order from fave to least fave. Bottom left. Top right. Top left. Bottom right. If the two girls smiled I could give a more exact opinion. The eyes light up when the heart smiles. I don't know t see that hear

• I think they are equally beautiful in your their own way.

• I think the second girl is prettier.

• The bottom pics

• Girl one definetly DEFINETLY! Would ask her out, but girls like her always already have a boyfriend.

• Girl 6 is way better.

• The girl in the bottom 2 pics is prettier. Although the other girl is cute too 😊

I just prefer the tanned look

• Girl one is attractive but she has slight acne but no problem.
    Girl 2 should keep her hairs long. She will look way beautiful if she has a long pony tail.

• Girl 1 is a winner

• Girls 3 and 4 are the winners

• I think the second girl

• Second one

• The first one

• Girl 111111111

• They are both very pretty but I prefer the bottom one :)

• The one down there.

• the second girl is prettier... 9 on 10

• the top one

• girl one is slightly prettier but both are pretty

• You answered bottom one Before.. you can't give two different answers

• can't decide both are like 10/10
    but I would go slightly for the bottom one

• botttom-right

• NONE LOOK GOOD TO ME

• I don't like either of them.

• Girl one is more my type

• Girl 1 is prettier I think.

What Girls Said 10

• I think both are pretty but for some reason I think girl #1 is prettier it might be because she's kind of smiling and girl #2 doesn't have an expression

• To tell ya the truth, I'm bettin these pics are the same girl, one w/makeup makes her look older, but it's prob bc she is, whereas the other pic looks younger and innocent w/o makeup, but again, if it's the same girl like I presume, then the one w/o makeup is when she was slightly younger, prob a difference of a few years, if that

• Haha definitely not same girl

• The second one.

• You put two different answers..

• I think the second one is prettier because the first one has a resting bitch face lol - she's pretty, too, though.

• Yeah, I think they both suffer from it. Though the second one looks even worse to me. She almost looks disgusted...

• Yeah I don't know why but when I submitted my opinion on this I was viewing it on my phone and for some reason the pictures were reversed.. so it would be the first girl that I think is prettier if you look at it from a laptop omg sorry @Asker @JuicyBrain

• Girl one looks way prettier.

• The first one has a "hot" look, the second one has a cute look

• I'd say the second one, but the first girl is pretty as well :)

• The first one definitely

• Depends on their personality i suppose

• first is model type 2nd is homely type