Rate your favorite style? ? Why?

Rate your favorite style ? ? Why ?
There are many different style dancers, and all these different dancers come with their different personalities. Which would you chose as your favorite? (reposing for more responses)

• Belly Dancer
  • Ballet Dancer
  • Pole Dancer
  • Artisitc Gymnist
  • Latin Dancer
  • Hip Hop dancer

Most Helpful Girl

• I love ballet dancers <3 I used to do ballet when I was younger so not only do I love the way they dress, I love how much strength and determination you have to put in to be good at it. For something that usually looks so fragile and delicate and feminine looking, that inner strength and fire is something I love. Of course, the others all require extremely hard work too, but ballet is just my favourite <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I always loved contemporary dancing so I go for an extra option

What Girls Said 7

• Ballet dancing and gymnastics! I used to do ballet dancing as a child, but I would love to learn gymnastics!

• When I was younger... I loved Ballet dancing. It looks so beautiful and elegant. Very expressive form of dancing.
    But now I love Belly dancing, lol

If you are talking about couple dancing... Then I'd say Tango, Salsa and waltz are my favourite dance styles

• I wish I could vote for two! I was a ballet and also hip hop dancer :D and I love them both in a different ways

• hip hop and pole dancing.. ;) :P

• Belly dance!!! I love it so so sooo much! so much art, presicion and passion! And you can bellydance to different kinds of music, for example I love bellydancing to metal is truly awesome! However, I like latin dancing too ahaha I am latin so I really enjoy it xD

• Latin dancer because I have never done those things and.. Because I'm latina 😄 and yes I do dance but not professionally.

• Belly Dancer because it's the one we dance the most in my country (in parties/ weddings)

What Guys Said 2

• The one where your hips don't lie

• Ballet looks cute to me.