Guys, am I too big?

Guys, am i too big?

• too big
  • too small
  • just right

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you aren't too big at all and if anyone tells you that, then you should immediately ignore them as their preference simply doesn't fall in line with your body type.

Women have to realize - if there's a female body type, there's a guy that actively seeks out women looking like that, literally.

For me, I find you to be extremely attractive and your body is phenomenal. So, take that for what it's worth and don't worry about whether someone accepts you for how you look, because there will be millions of men that would be crawling to get to you. Very sexy, indeed.

Rawr!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are fat, get your ass to the gym and work out.

• Yeah cause you're such a stunner yourself

• nope, she was telling the truth

• The second part of the sentence was insulting, maybe honest. Good thing she is not doing the controverse psychologic like "hey bby you look stunning" and they be thinkin "what a fat bitch she better stay this way". This true shit is why I feel disgusted by some girls personality

What Guys Said 27

• To be honest and quite frank, yes.

• You should have had a voting option that said "Damn!". "Just right" is what I voted for, but somehow it does not seem like enough.

• For my taste yes, somehow I still feel attracted but thats weird to me actually. Normally I dont feel attracted to this body type. You have something... something that make me ignore everything I stood for before. Normally I really dont like that. Weird.. so the answer is "In your case no I like it.. I dont know why.. but normally I dont like it"

• A little, but you carry your weight VERY well.

static.comicvine.com/.../...9-7944000741-bt724.gif

If all bigger women looked like you, I would be a chubby chaser.

• To some you will be; to some you won't. But some guys actually prefer your body type. I have a friend who does.

• There will be a lot of guys who love that shape.

• Maybe a little bit bigger than average.

• I think ur fine

• You look great to me. I've always preferred curves to skinny girls.

The only thing that matters is what you think. If you are happy with the way you look then who cares what others think.

• I wouldn't call you fat but I think you have a couple of kgs too much. But it still looks good so if you feel comfortable the way you are is fine

• No I like it lol it seems nice good enough to fap too so you win in life lol

• A few weeks at the gym will get you in shape. You're a bit overweight though!

• too big for my taste yes

• I think you are 8 even if you are slightly big. Just right. Would date you if you were here. :)

• You are too big.

I really like how you clothe tho so you look big but pretty

• You look good! That's a loud shirt but you look good

• I love that shape, specially that boobs.

• MMMM... no, you are not!!!
    Just perfect.

• I bet you have a nice booty, so I'll say just right...

• dont know about big or small but attractive

• Dayummm those hips and thighs, lorrddd have mercy on my testosterone levels ;)

• yea ur huge

• disgusting tbh

• maaaaattteeeee... not cool. take it your mum never told u the 'if u don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all'

• id still smash

• ı lıke s these girls for lıckıng :))

• you are a little bit big

• Yeah. You would definitely benefit from losing 20 pounds or so.

• more than "just right" your gorgeous haha but at the end of the day if you're relying on others opinions u probably find what your looking for. your opninion matters most right? ;)

What Girls Said 8

• good figure. It does look like you have a bigger size, but you don't like you're in need for some weight loss or something. I'd say you look good, altho I'm personally not that into really red lipstick. But depending on your hair and face, the part that isn't on the picture, it might be looking well anyway.

• From that picture you look overweight to me.

• Some guys like your kind of figure. I, personally, think you're absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to have curves like yours tbh.

• Just right. Judging by the teenagers' comments here, you have overpowered them. Total own age. 😏

• you are so pretty <3

• You could lose weight. But you carry it very well.

• ur just like me whts ur weight and whts ur bra size if u dont want to tell her in public tell in message ok please thank u

• You probably need to lose some weight around the tummy and thigh area, otherwise wear loose fitting clothes so you won't look "too big".