Am I out of my bf's league?

According to the avatar?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in concept of different leagues - If a couple are happt together that is all that matters

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should stop being the fuck who uses the picture of some people who you don't know, and haven't done anything to you just to ask a dick ass question like this to call them out as ugly. ಠ_ಠ

What Guys Said 12

• It's more like he is out of your league, but whatever. I hate this concept of 'leagues' anyway.

• He is out of your league, if you think he is.

It's all a matter of mindset and your own feeling of self-worth and confidence.

• For the good of the dating pool, please stay together. I worry for friends and family if either of you are ever single and looking.

• Why do you care if you're objectively out of his league? It should be about whether you are subjectively attracted to him. Please don't create problems and especially don't give into social pressure that you should dump him for another guy.

• No in my opinion

• No. Don't you like him?

• if you really have to ask that question he's out of your league

• Lol no lmao. There is no league bullshit, that only happens to people who really care about what society says but most of them are sad inside. Just be cool and enjoy the ride

• Totally, you should dump his ass.

• No, not really. Though you should excercise sometime a week.

• Nah, you're good.

• Your not a great looking girl you're self so no trust me you're not out of his leauge

What Girls Said 4

• you both are totally in...

• No not at all.

• No both match so much... u r in each others league.. whatever that means...

• No you two look cute together (and I don't believe in that out of your league stuff, it's a superficial thing in my opinion haha). But are you having doubts about him?