Am I really that ugly? Rate me outta 10, be honest & dont lie?

My hair is not that color currently.

& it could it possibly be my looks of why guys don't like me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

What Girls Said 15

• You're not ugly by any mean, but your style is not the most flattering honestly ( well at least for the mainstream beauty standards). If your main concern is to attract more guys, you should probably make a few changes. I'm not saying that this look won't attract guys, but it will attract a specific kind of guys, a "minority" because the average next door Joe wouldn't probably be into it.
    You have a potential, and if you want to do what I explained you would probably have to:
    Remove the piercings
    Have a more refined make up look, less eyeliner.
    Dye your hair either dark red or a soft brown.
    Even out your eyebrows.
    Have a nice Hair cut.

• Not ugly but you need to work on you're makeup application. If you don't want to change you're look then get a better foundation and learn how to apply your eyeliner properly. It's looks botched. Also clean up your eyebrows and learn how to fill them in correctly. And a little bit of color in the lips or the eyes goes a long way. And hair color is key. you want a color that compliments your skin tone. Talk to a stylist she will be able to help.

• You're not ugly, but I think you've overdone it with the eyeliner.

• You're not ugly at all. I'll be honest that the makeup around your eyes doesn't look good at all. I'd say you're cute and you're still young so you'll just get even cuter. I'm also not a fan of facial piercings for anyone. However I don't think they make you look bad.

• well! no. You're not ugly but you "made" yourself ugly..

. The makeup and that burned damaged hair are hideous! to say the least 😧😖

Stop bleaching your hair, get some professional treatment, let it grow out and back off from all that makeup... In a few months repost with new self, and you'll see the difference... Because damn... That's scary. 😐

• I've changed my hair color. Yes my hair was a mess, it turned orange instead of pink

Oh geez never saw myself as scary. I guess some people do

• That eye makeup is a disaster. The wings are poorly angled, and the line on the bottom is way too thick. Also, your lip ring is too large for the piercing, go down in diameter.
    Other than that, you have a nice face. I think those things detract a lot from your appearance.

Out of 10, you'd be a 5 with the makeup, or a 7-8 without.

• Around a 5. You aren't ugly but tone down the make up. Also pieceings don't really make u look any better

• no you're not ugly. 6. i think you look fine but the lip ring is a little bit too big. that style of lip jewelry is hard to get the right size though :'(

• I think you'd be pretty if you went easy on the makeup.

• Well. For me, I do not like the make up and the color of the hair and the eye brows but if you feel good then what does it matter our opinion?

• My eyebrows we're bad there. And my hair color looked awful cuz the color was washing out. Thxs Tho

• The makeup doesn't give you enhancement.

• Your makeup isn't applied that well, but girl you're easily a 7.5-8/10. You're pretty don't sweat it.

• You'd look a lot better without the eye makeup. No you aren't ugly.

• You're cute, but I love natural beauty. It seems to me like you're a beautiful girl and would look a lot better without all the make up and piercings.

• You aren't ugly but you have way too much eyeliner on