Guess the race of these women?

guess the race of these women??

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one and last look more or less fully black.

The two middle ones look biracial. Maybe black and white

Most Helpful Girl

• Two of them are black and the two of them are mixed.

What Guys Said 13

• Top and bottom are black - Second one mixed, Third one could be mixed or black

• The 2nd and 3rd women are not black please if you dot know anything about the black race don't comment those women are half breed or coloured as south Africans would call them they are not BLACK!

• @africanprideworld They're black, technically there are 4 races Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Australoid and Negroid. I'm pretty sure they are in the 4th category. I don't like classifying people into races, but if we have to, I completely agree with KDA20

• @rollerguy lool

• They're black in my opinion. Where I live they'd be considered black, except for the second one who could be considered something between white and black (we'd call her "mulata" maybe)

• All are at least partially, and a lady in one photo I am guessing is wholly, "black" (Sub - Saharan African origin), yes?

• I'm gonna go with... Human Race.

• the human race :)

• All are some sort of black decent

Maybe a combination is races... but black decent is clear

• I can't see any race, I can see she is much pretty :)

• 1st and 4th Negroids, the 3rd Australoid. The 2nd looks like a halfbreed.

• African...

• Not a race (if you believe in differing human races, anyway). I know, we refer to "Asian" as a race, but that's incorrect too. Guess it sounds better than "yellow" of which all Asian are not, anyway. But then not all "whites" are actually white. Nor all "blacks" actually black. Not all Africans are black. And not all Asians. Mongol race.

Maybe you mean black, or negro/negroid. In that case I agree that all these ladies are blank/negro/negroid.

• @Gojira lmao

• @Gojira they are all black because of your one drop rule huh?

• ı dont know but the second one is so beautiful

• They all look black to me.

• I know a whole lot of black Americans. I know black people that have sane/similar features as all these ladies. Both their parents are black and both sets of GPs are black. I like the svelte black skin of beautiful dark skinned women of any race or ethnicity. Lighter skinned blacks are not always mixed. And by mixed I mean they have one black parent and parent of another race. Or at least a grandparent of another race. There are people that are half black and half white or Asian and look totally black, or white. Or Asian. Some look truly mixed.

You know, some people need for blacks to look like some media image of what they think is the stereo typical "negro", and any black person that doesn't look like that (or heaven forbid be physically attractive to them) then "oh he/she must be mixed!". Smh. In the real world, negroid race people come In every possibly skin shade, hair type and color, eye color and shape and physical sizes, without race mixing. So do Asians, actually. Sure, there are many mixed race people. But just like Asians, and even before them, blacks have been dark purple black to pale skinned and not mixed.

My opinion. All these ladies are black race. No race mix of parents or grandparents.

Besides, what's the importance of whether any of them are mixed or not?

• your wayyyyyy to into this lmao

• two of them are mixed get over it lmao

• Asian

White

Pacific islander

Hispanic (italian)

What Girls Said 8

• All i can see are pictures of beautiful women

• First and last are black, two in the middle are mixed. Or just the second one is mixed.
    Not really very good at this, though...

• My heart almost jumped, I thought I saw me! Whew, anyway the first and last look like they are some type of African or dark islander, the second looks mixed with African and european, and the third appears to be mixed with African and native American or hispanic (or maybe just a light-skinned American, idk)

• Black American of recent African ancestry,

black/Puerto Rican,

black/east Asian,

black African or American, not sure.

• They're black.

• maybe two of them are just black the other two look mixed

• Please stop.

• The question said to guess and I guessed so please stop getting all offended thanks.

I meant to add that the bottom two were biracial but I forgot so yeah stop coming at my neck.

• That last one is Lupita Nyong'o, I love her. <3 She is Mexican-Kenyan (born in Mexico, but I believe she is African right?)

http://i.imgur.com/19JQ5fp.jpg

I am unfamiliar with the other lovely ladies. The second one does looked mixed, though.

• what about the 1st and 3rd

• The 2nd looks mixed, and 3rd does maybe as well.

• The last one is from michocan Mexico...

• Mexico city*

• what about the 2nd and 3rd

• I'm not sure... The third one looks Puerto Rican and the second one looks kiwi