Are 37'' of hips slim when you are 5ft2.5 tall and weights 111 lbs?

If not do you think it is average, large, or anything else?

No pic, sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• 37" sounds like pretty wide hips for 5'2 and 111 pounds. You sound slim because of your height and weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the exact same height but I'm about 9 pounds lighter and that's my hip measurement as well, and I've been told I have an ass for my size, I suppose you do too but it really depends on the rest of your body

• How is it possible you are lighter than me but have the same hip measurement. Are you bottom heavy too? Because I am very skinny on top but my hips look wide compared to the rest. My measurements are 31-21-37. What are yours if you don't mind telling me?

• You sound curvy. Thank you for answering my question. But considering my measurements do think my hips are for my size?

• You sound pear shaped. Its not a bad thing.

What Guys Said 3

• Measurements don't do justice to a visual. The same measurement on one of the same height will look different than another one with the same measurements :)

• Can't tell without a pic

• Yes, they are fine provided they are steel and strong.

What Girls Said 1

• need a pic