Are these a big turn off (*May Be Triggering*)?

Are cuts from self harm a turn off? I'm afraid a guy will really like me and then when we are ready to have sex, they will scare him away... so what is your personal opinion?
Are these a big turn off (*May Be Triggering*)?

• A huge turn off
    16% (3)17% (5)17% (8)Vote
  • Kind of a turn off
    5% (1)21% (6)15% (7)Vote
  • Doesn't bother me
    63% (12)55% (16)58% (28)Vote
  • A turn on
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • other/results
    16% (3)4% (1)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she has stopped cutting, I'm completely fine with it. But those scars tell me that she is a very sensitive girl inside, so I'd have to be more cautious about her feelings.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Run from anyone that finds self-harm a turn on. Just saying.

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The scars themselves aren't a big deal at all. My concern would be the person behind them. Is the "problem" gone and out of the way so that a healthy relationship can move forward? If so... then they don';t matter one little bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think whoever did all the self-harm cuts should have thought about the possible scarring and the permanence of said scarring in foresight, not hindsight. I mean really, though, I never understood why anyone would think that's a good idea, depression or not.

Anyways, I voted B).

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be a problem - Talk to him about it beforehand and prepare him for shock of seeing the scars.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off for me in a "eww, gross" physical type of way.

But I'd immediately question her mental health, like if she's depressed or something.

And that would get me out of thinking about her sexually.

0|1
    0|0
    • what if you already knew she had depression and stuff?

• Show All
    • my boyfriend has seen them and knows very well what's going on... do you think they would bother him that much...

• Depends on his actions when you guys get down to business. If he goes with it, then it means he doesn't care.

• Not exactly a turn on, I mean I do t encourage it, but if I saw those I would certainly feel like kissing every single one

0|0
    0|0
  • That would bother me honestly. Those blemishes make you imperfect.

0|0
    0|0
    • i wasn't perfect to begin with

• Show All
    • You read what I typed. I made no mistakes.

• You tend to make a lot of mistakes actually

• Yea them scars ain't cute. You needa eat too. You look seriously under weight.

0|0
    1|0
    • I purposely pulled my knees apart so you could see the scars better. I am underweight but not that underweight.

• Show All
    • I'm not mad I'm just being honest ☕️🐸

• @iamyourneighbor tf ok?

• Cuts don't bother me, self-harm does. If she's stopped doing it, then it doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn you gotta get some meat in them bones, and what's up with the scars? issues much?

0|0
    1|0
    • many issues, sadly. Difficult past and some mental issues...

• Show All
    • I have a professional, dont worry. I don't do it because it's "pretty" anyways

• She didn't ask for your opinion about her weight but I'm sure your small dick don't care either way

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!