I won't say "rate me" cuz who likes to be rated, but do you guys think I'm pretty or what?

I won't say

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first of all, you have beautiful eyes and nice lips. I think you should try doing something different with your hair though, it makes you look a little older, I know it's just one picture but I think something more flattering would look great with your face.

Also like others have said, you do need to lose some weight, don't do anything unhealthy though, just try to get into a little better shape, if anything it will benefit your health.

Don't let the negative comments get you down, you're pretty and you can always improve things to make yourself look even better.

What Guys Said 21

• You are pretty

• You have really nice eyes... but your struggle is going to be weight. Get on this while you can, because not only will it affect your health negatively, but it's going to kill your self esteem. Now is the time to change to be the person you want to be.

• You have pretty smile and pretty eyes

• 7/10 beautiful eyes.

• You're super pretty :*
    Love your appealing eyes n smile <3

• Not really I'd focus on my studies if I were you.

• Great eyes. Nice smile. Looks like you could lose some weight. Looks like a hot day, or you got a little too much sun.

• I'd work on being smart and working on making money... don't depend on your looks to get by like some girls

• Yep you're pretty and I love those eyes too

• You are slightly better than average. Try to keep longer hairs and exercise a few times.

• 5 out of 10. I like those blue eyes though.

• No i dont 😕

• Your weight is unattractive to me so I don't think so

• no not really, but id still smash

• Chubby tbh

• yeah, thats right i like my girls bbw <3

• Hitler would.

• beautiful blue eyes. lose all that weight and grow ur hair out and u'd look really good i think

• you gotta get that fat down its only gonna get harder trust me

ur eyes are awesome
    & id say ur face would look good skinny
    full faat face is never attractive

• You do need to lose some weight. That would tighten up your face making it less round. Nothing with being "a little bit over weight". Like a little fat. But too much is bad in so many ways.

• 6 out of 10

What Girls Said 5

• Wow! Everyone is being really harsh! If you ugly then I am butt and there is no hope for me. Like ever. I happen to think you are very pretty! You have beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile.

• If you ever feel attractive just remember this. People have been getting more and more attractive over the years.

Cleopatra's beauty started a war back in her day. If you lived as you are back then you'd probably blow up the earth :p

• I actually do. You have beautiful eyes.

• You have pretty eyes! :)

• Nice eyes, but if this is you, you jolly well don't look under 18 to me