Do you think I have an unattractive body?

Is my body unnatractive? And do you consider me fat, or just average?

• It's fat and unattractive
  • It's kinda fat, but still attractive
  • It's attractive
  • It's average, and attractive
  • It's average and unattractive
  • It's not fat at all!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you are fat at all, and I find your body very attractive. However, that is beside the point. The real issue is that you lack self-acceptance, so you try to gain acceptance from others to compensate. The problem is, even if someone grants you approval, they call pull the rug out from under you again by withdrawing it.

Some people will like you, and others won't. Some will try to put you down and order to elevate their social status. The more you seek approval, the more you let others control you.

Learn to accept yourself, the good and the bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like you have the potential to have an above average body. Now, you are a little chubby to be honest and I do not find your body attractive.

I'm being honest, hate me if you want, but you asked.

But in all seriousness if you lost some fat and toned up you'd look amazing.

What Guys Said 28

• You are a very slight bit chubby, but you are not overweight, so I voted B). I am pretty sure your BMI is under 23.5.

I felt a bit bad saying "fat" though, because you are not fat, you are just not thin.

• It's not unattractive. You're chubby but the good kind in my eyes. It wouldn't hurt to tone down but it's fine with me.

• I think D is the fairest description.

• I'm personally a not attracted, but there are guys out there that are. My friend is am example, who likes girls with your body-type, and as you can see l, many people on here do too.

• Voted A since it was the closest option.
    Yes you are somewhat fat but that's easy to fix by working out. You have potential to be attractive if you lose a bit of weight.

• Average/chubby

I mean you do have excess weight you don't need and not much muscle... so it's ok just a regular average girl like everyone else

• Considering your age you probably need to look at your diet and execise regime. Don't go anorexic though, okay?

• your well overweight and that is unattractive, but u can always do something about it instead of asking questions like these to feel better about urself

• You've got a very beautiful body, It looks perfectly fine to me
    No need to be worried about your body, especially. since you're still going through puberty.

• You are average but still attractive...

• bit chubby but fine

• cute. maybe a little chubby, but chubby is not fat. nice boobs and it looks like that hump you are showing could be a very nice pussy. ;-p

• It average and attractive I'm sure a guy will eventually will come into your life!

• it's beautiful. you have a great body

• Okay I would cuddle you if you were my friend.

• I don't think you're unattractive

• I'd say average but attractive. Nothing you need to worry about

• ... meh...

• you are on thicker side

• I think you look lovely.

• you have an undefined stomach, but meh... i've seen worse.

• how old are you

• I won't lie and say you're not chubby, but its not a bad thing many guys like that, Im very into it

• This is fat and I don't like it. Hei it's nothing wrong it's just my opinion, some girls don't like me because i'm skinny. I'm working out and eat shitload of food.

So just start working out and eat healthy. Good luck!

• You're all fat and no muscle.

You don't look "fat," meaning you aren't carrying around excessive weight. However, you clearly don't exercise or eat right, so given a few more years traveling down your current path, you will start to gain excessive weight.

You need to recomposition. Gain muscle, lose fat. Body fat percentage is the key, not weight. Muscle is dense, so your weight may be higher after you change, but your weight doesn't matter if your body fat percentage is low, you'll look good and be healthy -- weight is misleading.

• You are in no way fat , in fact you are scrumptious looking. All that is lacking in you being perfect is a little self confidence. You are a doll , just believe it in your self

• You are kind of fat, but that's cause I lift so I guess my exception is different from the average joe

• We guys don't judge your body details that much. As long as you have a nice bum and your face looks nice, you're good. You just can't be fat (you are not fat but you are thick attractive while most girls i see are slim attractive)

What Girls Said 5

• I voted A.

• it is average.. just a tiny bit chubby but cute and attractive..

• Your beautiful just how you are girl and don't let no one tell you different. I think you look great though

• i think average and attractive

• It's average and in between attractive and unattractive.