Should I give up my flat belly to gain some weight and get boobs?

I'm fit and I don't have too much body fat. I have lean legs but they're not sticks because I lift weights and I squat a lot. I've been working so hard on my abs, too and I have a flat, toned belly. But, I have a really flat chest. I'm struggling to even fill an A cup.
I notice lots of thinner girls who have decent sized boobs, Large As and Bs, have little bellies. I once gained weight last year ( 4 or so kilos) and I noticed a diffference in my boobs. I had cleavage!!! But I also had belly fat.
Do you think I should gain fat to get some boobs, or keep my flat belly and flat chest?

• Flat belly, flat chest.
    53% (8)62% (13)58% (21)Vote
  • Gain fat.
    47% (7)38% (8)42% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind small breasts so voted A.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Push ups. Push ups are your friends.

Fly curls.

Build the pectoral muscles under them. They'll look bigger.

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone has different opinions... but breasts are about as important to most guys as the elusive elephant-cock is to women. It just doesn't matter.
    I would take a toned, sexy, feminine girl over a jello-girl with boobs any day.
    If you've got your body fit and tones (which is hard to do and harder to keep)... never give that up. There's probably a few guys that would tell the opposite, but I think the majority are going to say boobs don't matter that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toned stomach is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than breast size.

The amount of a's correlates to how much hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like huge boobs. I personally would find a flat belly much more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • no no NO NEVER give up a flat stomach for anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat belly, please.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound, really cute. put pics up. sound, fit healthy way you are

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!