Am I attractive and could I model?

Am I attractive and could I model?

I'm 5ft10

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah maybe. at least part time. It really depends on your market, part time or agency, amateur group shoots or publications, and also whether you're comfortable with marketing to horny GWCs.

where do you live?

these are all girls who modeled for me here in LA who were looking for agency rep but still haven't found it.
    i0.wp.com/.../53c8e1fcc6b21.jpg
    i0.wp.com/.../...ktorovna_by_benhinman-d5jpp7i.jpg
    i1.wp.com/.../..._vaughan_by_benhinman-d5w16dy.jpg
    its not like they haven't made a few bucks here and there on the open market but agencies are picky. Or more just weird. I don't know if their selections are based on quality because they sometimes seem irrational, or possibly some form of nepotism. plus i wouldn't go agency if you can help it, i know a guy who used to be a staff photographer for playboy and he said agencies and group shoots are the only ones making money nowadays, its more profitable to sell you the dream than it is to pursue it.

I think the biggest thing though is that to be a model means a few completely different things. If it's your dream to be on the cover of magazines then that's tough, and it's easy to lose yourself in the process. If you just want to make money posing for photos, it's possible for you but I have to warn you, you're basically just going to be posing for guys that want to bang you. Most of the money in the modeling industry comes from amateur photographers who are just trying to build her portfolio or who get off on taking nude pictures, so either you going to be doing nude modeling or you're going to be always shooting with someone who is worse than you. I wouldn't pay you for modeling. But that's because I can get beautiful girls to pose for me because I know my skill level is at the extent where it is desirable for them, and I can trade. So strictly speaking unless you're trading or paying them, your photos are going to suck. And if you're trying to work for agencies or publications that's an uphill battle and you're bound to at least meet some of them along the way.

Ultimately if you're just starting out the most money you're going to make is from guys like this:
    http://smilesnsoles.deviantart.com/
    Who literally just take pictures of girls feet, don't even bother with exposure or composition, they just aim at a body part and fire. maybe tell you to take your top off

Most Helpful Girl

• That girl looks older than 17 to me but she is pretty

What Guys Said 27

• If you have to ask, then the answer is no.

I have dated several models and a couple of actresses. One is quite famous now and another moderately so. One of the girls that lived on my street growing up and was a good friend of my sister's was a professional model and then also went into acting.

Most people would not recognize them without professional make up. My mom didn't even recognize my sister's friend with her professional make up on in the catalog, as many times as she has been in our house.

What sets them apart is their hard work, not their looks. Outsiders think modeling is looking pretty. It's not. 12 and 16 hour days are not uncommon. Their schedules are grueling.

• Face, breast, and skin work (not to mention height). You might want to watch your legs - a lot of models are expected to have short torsos and long legs. It's also much harder for women to get modeling jobs than men because so many women want to model. Could you do it part time? Probably. Could you make a living as a full time professional model? Maybe not. You might want to have some other job.

• You are very attractive but please be careful it is a tough industry to get into and a lot of shady people - Only go to recognised agencies.

• I'm sure there arephotographers willing to pay to take pictures of you but o don't think you'll ever be one of the ones who makes millions.

• You look like Emma Roberts with short hair

• You have the look I guess so now you need everything else.

• Probably.
    I like your style.

• Depends what kinda of model... I think your almost there but just not quite there

So it will depend

• Sure thing boss

• I don't like the first picture, but the second picture looks great. I think you could be a model if you work hard enough.

• Yes, yes you could.

• "(Under 18"

u look hella older. or morel ikely not u

• Um im 17 and um its me

• Agreed. Not 17 and not her.

• @Kris85 the hell... Its me at a friends hs party.. And uh if its not me than who is it.

• Yeah. It's those cheek bones and jaw that do it.

• I'd marry that face.

• Maybe.
    ...

• I'm sure you could

• Very pretty and yes you could be a model

• yeah, tall and blonde (you are hardly an inch shorter than me damn lol)

• You look like a model to me already.

• that's not you and those pic quality looks like there from the 90's.

• you are okey, I dont think you could be
    a model to be honest

• Probably , you got the style

• you have the look no doubt
    but how tall are you?

• Am I the only one that thinks that is two different girls? Eyes are different, lips are different

• Tall, thin, pretty and nice boobs. I'd say you could model!

• You're attractive but not model material.

• There are many requeriments

but u can make porn if Victoria's Secret don't give u an oportinity

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, why not? You look pretty.

• Yes and Yes

• yes
    you look so pretty

• Depends on your body but you have the face for sure

• Of course!

• Ahh you are gorgeous!!! I love your bone structure. I'm such a sucker for beautiful bone structure..

• Beautiful. There's no way that girl is under 18 though.