What does make a girl look like she already has a boyfriend?

I saw a "How do I look?" question and the asker asked which girl was prettier out of the two. I read some of the comments and ond guy said that the second girl looked like she already has a boyfriend.
Here is the question: Simple question, who's prettier, girl one or girl two (Bluntness and honesty would be appreciated)? - GirlsAskGuys
Sorry if it doesn't work, I have a sh*tty phone right now. @.@
Anyway, back to the actual question, what makes a girl look like she already has a boyfriend? o. o

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't see the picture you're referring too, but it would be very subtle cues that are hard to pin down and not at all precise. Basically if she seems really comfortable, particularly around guys, but doesn't seem too interested in any of them, plus if she seems relaxed like someone who is regularly having sex, that might be what someone picks up on.

• This has got some sense. :-?
      But there are single girls that are comfortable around guys and are not interested in any of them even if she has a boyfriend...

• Yeah--it's not foolproof. Plus you may be able to get a sense from how a girl carries herself if she's in a relationship she enjoys and is getting regular action! lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• its more about how she carries herself, not how she looks. but i guess if she had a "look" she would probably be a little more conservative dressed, friendly but not flirty.

What Guys Said 4

• It affects both genders but when you are single you are subconciously thinking "Do I look good enough to attract a boy/girl?" - When you are in a relationship that question disappears and you seem more relaxed/confident - The same person can look totally different depending on circumstances.

• I said it but not like you told it. I said she has a boyfriend. She also posted her picture with a group. I asked her if she was single and she said no she is taken.
    And she is always anonymous.
    So there got your answer.

• It's a real fucked up mentality some guys have that they assume girls they want have a boyfriend instead of assuming they are single until you find out she isn't

• It's more about body language and if she is hot she is probably taken

What Girls Said 2

• Clothes more closed, no more clevage showing! Lol I don't know that's my thought at least

• Confidence...